Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Crimson Cross Internal Communications Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: tz5aTCw.png]

[+]=======

To: Crimson Cross command

Buongiorno

My patrol around Alpha's border systems went well and as soon as I finished the patrol I moved towards Sigmas. The Sigma-17 was empty as usual, but the more important was Sigma-13. In that system I've encountered a Gallic Train that was full of Oil. His story was that his company -EFL- was transporting the following Oil to one Rheinland private company, imagine that. Now I do not believe them a single word as I am pretty sure that they are cooperating with the Rheinland and their Government, yet I have no proof, but something inside of me is telling me that I am right. Anyway, I gave that train pilot two options: 1) to pay and leave or 2) to drop the oil and leave. His choice was smart as he picked the first one, to pay, so he did. He transfered 7.000.000 S.C and left. Soon after that I went to Manoel Outpost for maintenance as my ship was damaged by the explosive gas clouds.

That would be all for today's report.

Antonio out.

[1] [2]

Teniente, Antonio Salucci
[Image: dfExoBn.png]

[+]=======

To: Command
Subject: Pattuglia; 8 Maggio 823

Finally my new ship is ready. To celebrate, I went on a brief patrol of Tau-23; my first time in space since before my coma some years ago. My celebration was, however, cut rather short thanks to an encounter with some impudent lowlife callsigned "Takeoff Time". He also bore a tag for some group, AFC, and annoyingly refused to explain what this group was to me.

Throughout the entire encounter, this pilot showed an extreme lack of respect, indeed scoffing when I enumerated the ways in which I am his better. I and a fellow Maltese, Alessia Grimaldi, chased him to the Freeport in Tau-29, which he dragged the fight to in violation of common sense and Zoner law. There he managed to elude us and escape to Tau-31, though not without some antics clearly intended to cause us to trigger the Freeport's automated defenses. The entire incident shall be reported to the Freeport's administration and the Council of Zoners.

Clearly, my time planetside has caused my skills to deteriorate, or else he wouldn't have eluded me. I look forward to rectifying this situation soon. That's all for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8