Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI CC: Doctor Holliday || Urgent message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Sophie Claarke
Affilation: Cryer Pharmaceuticals
To: Liberty Police Inc ~ Ground and Space units ~ Doctor Holliday
Subject: Quarantine ~ Help

[Image: stock-footage-close-up-portrait-of-femal...l-mask.jpg]

Greetings Officers,

I'm Sophie Claarke from Cryer Pharmaceuticals and we need your help as soon as possible. Let me explain the situation. One person on Newark station, Edison Millay, is infected by unknown Prion type disease. Prion is slow, subtle and complex pathogen hidden inside of the brain. We wanted to take care of Mr Millay, however he escaped Newark station and now he's hidden on Manhattan planet. We need to find out his current location and secure all subject he's touched so far, including his ship. We believe this Desease is going to evolve and may infect more people. I don't have to remind you how serious problem it is. We've sent our Rapid Response team to Manhattan. Officers who are going to arrest him should wear gloves and be prepared for decontamination. Rash and Coughing symptome can spread this infection, not now however but in 72 hours.
Help us and Liberty population on Manhattan please.

Doctor Holliday,

I know it's not a good time for introduction, but I think you would be interested as well. You know it may be just one case, but we can't risk anything. We would gladly welcome your help with research.

~Sophie Claarke
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]
To: Sophie Claarke
Priority: Urgent
Subject:
Quarantine

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Miss Claarke. As the Sergeant in charge of the New York system I can assure you we are treating this situation in the most serious matter. We are dispatching a Infectious Disease Response Team to Planet Manhattan immediately.

Please send us a detailed description of Edison Millay, all the information gathered about this disease for our medical department to review, and provide any information you have on any family or associates of Mr. Millay so we can also quarantine those individuals to prevent the spread of the disease.

Awaiting your response,

Sergeant Jonas Valent , Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]
*incoming transmission*
Private channel
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Sophie Claarke; Sergeant Jonas Valen

Kallisti,

I'm a bit pre-disposed right now in Baffin due to some......aggressors....but I will send a ship there as soon as possible.
Actually, I have a young lady working out there, a former student of mine. I can't get into what her mission is but I've sent a copy of this to her. Perhaps she can be of more immediate assistance.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Chief medical officer
Name: Sophie Claarke
Affilation: Cryer Pharmaceuticals
To: Liberty Police Inc ~ Ground and Space units ~ Doctor Holliday
Subject: Quarantine ~ Help

[Image: stock-footage-close-up-portrait-of-femal...l-mask.jpg]

Greetings Officer Valent!

Let me upload all informations about Ediosn Millay.

Quote:[Image: 6797.jpg]

Name: Edison Millay
Born: Manhattan, Girard's avenue 43
Height:
Weight:
Diseases: Asthma Bronchiae, Unknown Prion
Family: Sister Sarah Millay, Son Eduard Millay

Informations about new Prion

Quote:Name: Prion 'B'
Symptomes: Rash, coughing
Future Symptomes: Anemia, Neural Atrophy, Insanity, Coma, Organ Failure
Infectivity: almost 0 chance at this time
Location of Prion: Brain

[Image: brain.gif]

We are currently researching and developing Cure on Atka station. However we need Edison in the final stage of research. Our Rapid response team is on Manhattan already. RRT is currently at Millay's house, awaiting your LPI team.

[Image: Anti+Terrorism+Exercise+Take+Place+Tokyo...5iMN6l.jpg]

With regards,
~Sophie Claarke
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

To: Sophie Claarke
Priority: Urgent
Subject: Quarantine

Miss Claarke,

Our Infectious Disease Response Team has recieved the information on Mr. Millay. The team is now poised outside Mr. Millay's domicile with your RRT. I have given the order to enter and detain this individual. I will send you an update on the situation shortly.

Regards,

Sergeant Jonas Valent, Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]