Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 15th MND Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
15th MND Fleet
--- ---- ----- ------ ----- ---- ---
[Image: 23fDyTB.png]
This is the Feedback thread for 15th MND Fleet. We welcome all feedback as long as it's helpful and constructive. All another information will be added soon.
Criticism and suggestions are welcome.
DELETE
where is info page
~Osama
Logo looks really Libertonian.
(08-03-2014, 08:23 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]First question, why not join BDM and be part of bigger and more influential faction?

Yeah i want to know the same thing. from what i understand, BDM could use more members.
Free target practice!

On a more serious note: why post feedback thread before info thread?
(08-03-2014, 08:31 AM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i want to know the same thing. from what i understand, BDM could use more members.
(08-03-2014, 08:23 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]First question, why not join BDM and be part of bigger and more influential faction?

I think that this is good idea, but I don't wish spend time to parley with BDM High Command
(08-03-2014, 08:35 AM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: [ -> ]On a more serious note: why post feedback thread before info thread?

I am working for information page and history, I think today I maybe finish it
Have you actually taken the time to talk to the BDM High Command? I'd try that before trying a new faction.
I will be waiting for Info page and maybe recuirment one
Pages: 1 2