Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ames Research Station, Grand Vista Orbital, Corinth Station [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: abVhW.png]

To: Phoenix Security Department; Ames Research Station; Grand Vista Orbital; Corinth Research Station

CC: Freeport 11; Phoenix Spaceport; Livadia Palace

Due to the recent events in Baffin and the attempted lockdown on Freeport 11, I am hereby granting additional resources and assets to ensure safety of visitors and status-quo.

Ames Research Station and Grand Vista Orbital each will receive 5 crates of rations, 1 crate of light arms, 2 Conference class gunboats, 3 Bomber wing and 5 Fighter wings, fresh off the production line from Livadia Shipyard. The fighter groups will arrive separately to evade suspicion from other factions and Zoner parties, and should you require any more resources or assistance from me, send us a request and I will put it in consideration.

As for Cornith Station, due to the close proximity of the shipyard itself, I have re-routed more patrol paths to increase coverage of your zone instead.

I would like to insist your stations should be open for all parties seeking shelter and refuge, and remind everyone that we do not point guns at our humbled guest unlike an infamous Pope once did to our delegates and now again in the recent summit of Baffin. Should the Freeport 15 Administrator decides to lock down your stations out of the blue with his “Master Codes”, you are free to repel any attempts to do so including the use of counterfeit software’s already available in your station.

I understand this is a troubled time for all Zoners, but I am certain we will prevail in the end no matter the outcome as we normally do.

Jonathan Roberts

Department Head of Shipbuilding & Development

[Image: Jh16c.png]
[Image: gULmo.png]

***Encryption: Phoenix (Secure) Theta Theta 1-6 (/Internal)-(Maximum)***
***Transmitting signal: Freeport 11, Ames Research Station, Grand Vista Orbital; Corinth, Livadia shipyard and all other Phoenix assets***
***Connecting...connecting...connections established...***
***Source: Necroth Shade-Chief Security Officer of the Phoenix***

Shade to all Phoenix assets,

Security forces are now being deployed in accordance with the level 6 security protocol. Please refer to your security manuals in regards to the finite aspect of the level 6 procedures.This will include information on how to safely and properly identify and process refugees and independent Zoners attempting to avoid any undo conflict.

To all of our trade and exploratory vessels, if you come into contact with hostile forces please collect as much intelligence as possible about the hostile forces and feed the information directly into the Phoenix security network. Our security technicians will process the information as it becomes available.

I was hoping we would never have to use these types of procedures again, but they have been well established in function since events with the so called ZA forced the inception of such protocols.

For now, safe skies to you all Shade out...

***Transmission terminated***

[Image: Jh16c.png]
[Image: Mydays4u.jpg]
Communication Identification: Mio Akiyama, Acting Administrator of Freeport 11.
Regarding: The Frontier

This communication is visible to all on this channel.

Phoenix,

Freeport 11 acknowledges extra security assets and goods being shipped to all Phoenix stations and protectorates.

The Frontier will remain tightly locked down, and at this time cannot fulfill it's task of accepting refugees. It's probably in their best interests not to come here anyway.

Stay vigilant.