Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dominators - [Feedback]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dominators Feedback

Public Relations - Dominators
[Translation from language of "Dominators"]

[Image: bRD8N8J.png]
{Beta Logo}

Quote:
We are proud to introduce you to the fraction "Dominators". Any criticism and suggestions for improvement are welcome. Most of the stories in development, but you can contemplate a brief history of "Dominators"

Dominators short history(Beta version) Wrote:Short informations about dominators: In the days before the Nomad invasion among four houses was a lot of conflict. As a result of the arms race had created a dangerous weapon - a self-replicating robots with flexible modular structure. Potential combat power of these robots was so huge that intelligent races decided to prohibit all development in this area, and ready to destroy the samples. But <House>, who received the latest technology was a pity to lose such a perfect means of destruction that they loved so much. <House> government decided to hide for a while on one of the planets in the system Omicron-117, in the store with canned robots. But plans of <House> was violated by Nomads, who begin invading the local part of the Sirius. <House> had to conduct a massive nuclear bombardment of the planet, where the storage developments with robots to develop not got enemies. Shortly thereafter, above the surface of this planet the battle took place, during which a large number of the planet fell fragments downed Nomads.

After the war <House> officials felt that because of the monstrous background radiation on the surface of the planet, there could not survive any Nomads biological parts or mechanical robots. In fact, because of the terrible environmental conditions robots adapted to hostile environments, including assimilated parts of nomads.

Shortly before the end of the thirty-third century scientific expedition men attacked an unknown enemy. Scientists have identified the location of the command center of unknown enemies were soon directed to all the forces of the <House>. There was a battle in which it was destroyed two-thirds of the <House> Navy. This battle went down in history as "Omicron-117 massacre." Planet with the command center was destroyed, despite the huge losses. But soon resumed the offensive dominators, and then the <House> goverment realized that the head centers of the enemy may be several.

}:::Signal Lost:::{
1. Import
2. You dont simply destroy "2/3 of house navy" - you would need to be another house.
3. Omicron 117?
4. What actually are you and what you want to do?
(08-07-2014, 11:19 AM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]1. Import
2. You dont simply destroy "2/3 of house navy" - you would need to be another house.
3. Omicron 117?

5. With all due respect, I couldn't make much sense out of the whole thing. Please fill us in.
(08-07-2014, 11:19 AM)Omicron and Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]1. Import
3. Omicron 117?
5. With all due respect, I couldn't make much sense out of the whole thing. Please fill us in.

1. Idea and name was imported, all another will be created only "from hand"
2. We are not "destroy" it's, we only assimilate ships who comes to "destroy" us
3. Non-existent system
4. This is was are surprise.
5. Wait the full information.

P.S Wrote:<House> was changed to one faction who have very-very small forces and who will be easy to destroy/assimilate
Ah , I get it ... well, I never would have tought to get Borgs in Discovery. Or it might be just me, but this whole "assimilation and all reminds me of the Borgs of Star Trek Big Grin
(08-07-2014, 11:54 AM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]Ah , I get it ... well, I never would have tought to get Borgs in Discovery. Or it might be just me, but this whole "assimilation and all reminds me of the Borgs of Star Trek Big Grin

reminds me of the Flood. self-replicating, assimilating tech and organic stuff, adaptive to needs, no central "control" to really wipe it out.

and seriously, assimilating nomads? that seems absurd to say the least.
(08-07-2014, 12:06 PM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]reminds me of the Flood. self-replicating, assimilating tech and organic stuff, adaptive to needs, no central "control" to really wipe it out.

and seriously, assimilating nomads? that seems absurd to say the least.

Ever heared of japanese food ? Big Grin squids and all ? Big Grin it's not that impossible, yet would make little sense, since as far as I know, nomad "remains" ain't really living anymore, so I wonder what could be assimilated from a hand full o' blue jelly.
What kind of ID will you be using?
(08-07-2014, 12:25 PM)kikatsu Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of ID will you be using?
Maybe Freelancer ID with AI IFF.
what's your diplomacy?
Pages: 1 2