Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To FynnMcScrap Tinkers Haven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: William Walker
ENCRYPTION: None

Dear Mr. McScrap
My name is William Walker, founder of Sirius Relief Organization. Our is a non profit organization which helps out the people of Sirius who are in war torn areas or far out reaches of space, we provide them with food, water and medical assistance. And we would like to have your assistance. After exhaustive research of my partner James David for a suitable office and storage facility, we would like to inquire if we could rent space on your base in Texas. We chose your base due to several factors, close proximity to a nearby planet/trade lane and we have heard that you have an excellent clinic out there.
If you would consider and would need more details please let me know.

Yours Truly
William Walker

END TRANSMISSION
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Good day , Mr Walker.

We are honoured and pleased to hear that our reputation has reached further than we have realized, and I gladly invite you to a buisness meeting at Houston and a tour of the Haven. The Haven Memorial Clinic is in full construction and so far only basic facilities have been finished, but as we still have enough room and space to spare we will be interested to discuss the posibilities with you. The Board of Trustees led by Mr. Tukker will join us at the T&T/ Offices at Houston after the visite to the Haven and we hope to introduce you to our chief resident Doctor Nagger too.

We would like to know more about the goals and operational tenets of the Sirius Relief Organization.

Looking forward to meeting you and your Partner,
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Mr. McScrap
Thank you for replying to our communication. I would be happy to visit Tinkers Haven and your offices in Houston. If you would be kind enough to give us directions on how to get there since we only know its somewhere near Houston. My partner also wants to come for the visit but he is currently on planet Eyrie finishing some papers for a recent donation. I will be traveling with our Serenity Transport "Sirius.Relief.Org"
I have a window of opportunity to visit within a day or two if you could accommodate us?

Yours Truly
William Walker

Sure, just drop by.
I have notified the board members and you can visite the Haven on short notice.
Docking registry has been updated and I will enjoy leading you around.

Just follow the trade lane from the New Jork jump gate to Planet Houston and carry on straight ahead, the Haven is visible about 18k from the gate exit.

Well met and good voyage
FynnMcScrap

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Mr. McScrap
I apologize for the day but I was not able to go to Tinkers Haven. I ried to go to there yesterday but when I arrived at Planet Houston there was an Armada of Rheinlanders tussling with the Liberty Navy. I decided to stay at Houston first for about a day. I will be heading to Tinkers Haven later in the day.

Yours Truly
William Walker

No need to apologize, Mr. Walker. We all cope with the situations that occur while we are planning differently.

We await your visit and may have some suggestions and assets of mutual interests.

Well met and good flight.
FynnMcScrap