Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [RM], RFP|, BDM|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission established...
Source: Bautzen Station, Dresden system
ID: Cmdr. Hans Hofmann
Encryption: High

Guten tag herrs...

My name is Hans Hofmann commander of the Kruger Minerals security fleet.
We have quite disturbing information about recent suppliers of the Red Hessian Army.
As we were wondering how they manage to obtain supplies vital for their ship production and we think we finally find the answer on that question herrs.

During a routine patrol flight in Omega 11 one of our security ships operating in that sistem spotted unknown cargo vessel on it's scanners in the area unusual for civilians. Not even Daummans are visiting those areas in their search for diamonds herrs.
Afther short interception our ship managed to get closer so we realized the vessel was giving away Gas Mining Guilds marks and transponder signals with GDE| markings.

It is no secret that outside of Rheinland territory our company and gas mining guilds have no love for each others no more than we have towards liberty itself a small side effect left over from 80 years war.
Wich can be used as an excuse for different situations, but the captain acted professionally with warnings about possible dangers being so close to Hessian installations.

Despite to the our security ship warning GMG vessel continued on it's previous course

Not long after the GMG vessel reached the vicinity of Freital base our communication officer intercepted their docking request.

Our crew was stunned.
And for a surprise to be even greater during our previous approach another GMG vessel showed up on the scanners, this time we were able to take some close by scans of the cargo they were shipping.
It appeared the ships were full of Aluminium Ore.

We can now only assume for what that ore is going to be used in the hands of Hessians.
New guns herrs.. ship components.. side arms.. parts for their torpedoes.. misiles perhaps.. who knows what exactly.
During their docking procedure a ship from Marrineintelligenz agency approached and I'm sure the captain of BDM|U-201 was able to see it aswell.

Undocking of GMG ships was followed by no more no less than a Hessian cruiser itself which opened fire at us shortly after.

Due to the incoming fire from the Hessian cruiser we didn't have a chance to track down those cargo ships, we think that was deliberate attempt to keep us busy and to allow GMG ships to escape from possible interrogation.
If we were able to get them who knows what else we could find out about Hessian plans and the purpose of all that ore being shipped to their base.

Cmdr.Hans Hofmann
Kruger Security Division

Transmission end...

NEW TRANSMISSION

SOURCE: [Unknown]
COMM-ID: Kommissar Volker Koch, BDM
TYPE: Video
TARGET-ID: Cmdr. Hans Hofmann, Krüger Mineralien
SUBJECT: Your report
PRIORITY: Normal
ENCRYPTION: High

Quote:
[Image: volkerkoch2gkrv.jpg]

Signal strength: [||||||||||] Volume: [||||||||||]

N'abend Herr Hofmann,

I have received your transmission and have to inform you, that the Büro will investigate zhis matter. Your evidences prove their dealings with Hessian criminals and i wouldn't be surprised if they have dealings with zhe Volksfront as well.

They will be dealed with. *little pause* With zhe full hardness of zhe law. I'll take care of it personally if necessary.

Guten Abend *He nods*

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissar Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz

[Image: XDh4E7z.png]

Attachment:

• ------

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Ga Miners Galore"

Herr Hofmann.

I'm....actually at a loss for words in this. First we deal with Interspace, and now this.

With all due respect. This is out of Polizei hands due to the severity of this. Even if I wanted to investigate this, such is to be dealt with on a higher level than what we can do.

Direktor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
[Image: VNWlSxX.png]

Guten Abend -

Seems it is not just the Kruger concerned over these GDE|. We received a separate report from the Federal Polizei as well. Seems they have not been discrete in their activities... at all.

With both reports received and reviewed, an official statement from Herr Kanzler will be made shortly. We will not stand for those supplying our enemies and as such threatening our national security.

While you wait for a response across the Rheinland Neural nets, orders from the office of the Oberkommando are to shoot on sight, and apprehend these fools. Should an arrest not be an option, I personally authorize the use of deadly force, as I will not tolerate anyone to blatantly act in such a way.

Danke.

Egon Abendroth
Hauptmann
Rheinland Military