Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phoenix Internal Communications Net: Tactical Scenario Archive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Viable only to Phoenix Zoner Department Heads)

Forward: This is a tactical database of Phoenix security scenarios, each topic will be over viewed for situations we could possibly face at any given moment. This information is hypothetical in nature and should be used as a possible guideline rather then a tactical response. Further scenarios will be added over time.

[Image: gULmo.png]

***Encryption: Phoenix (Secure) Theta Theta 1-6 (Internal)-(Maximum)***
***Source: Necroth Shade-Chief Security Officer of the Phoenix***
***To: All Phoenix Department Heads***
***Connecting...connecting...connections established...***
***Topic: Tactical Scenario Topics and Guidelines***

Shade reporting,

Given the rising tensions across Sirius sector, I have decided to establish this database as a reference for the deployment and response of our assets given a crisis situation. Please feel free to provide any insight or suggestions/concerns you may have on any of the scenarios that will be presented in this archive. It is imperative for out long term survival strategy that we have security measures in place so that we can respond accordingly for our safety and the safety of our people. It is my given responsibility as head of security to plan for these possibilities even if it pains me to contemplate such horrors and tragedies. Thank you for over viewing the information and please relay any pertinent information to your subordinates.

Shade out...

***Transmission Terminated***

[Image: Jh16c.png]