Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Lawfuls and Corporations, lawful-aligned mercenaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, friends.

I am Jay Stevens, C.E.O. of Synth Foods Incorporated.
Recently, members of the Red Hessian Army have attempted to extort us for large amounts of credits, as well as sieging our installation, Soylent Green Spaceport. Synth Foods will not stand for this, and thus I bring you a proposition.

From hence forth, any Red Hessian vessel is now bountied for 5.000.000¢. Any [RHA] tagged vessel is bountied for 10.000.000¢. Claims can be reported via this channel - any Red Hessian vessels seen destroying the base will also be bountied for 1.5x their normal claim, plus any modifiers for class of vessel or armor upgrade. All that is required to sign up is to fill out this form.

Thank you for the assistance, and good hunting.

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten2.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: RFP Detektiv Laura Carsten
SOURCE: Ulm Border Station
RECIPIENT: C.E.O. Jay Stevens, Synth Foods Inc.
SUBJECT: Money for Hessians

Guten Tag, herr Stevens. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. It seems that your offer involves also members of polizei forces. Do I understand it right? Getting nice bonus money just for doing what is part of my job anyway sounds gut...

Detektiv Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: MdSzZr8.png]

Greetings, Detective Laura Carsten.

Thank you for responding.

In short, yes. Either yourself or the Polizei as a whole can apply for the Bounty Board - the same goes for the Buro der Marineintelligenz, the Rheinland Military, and Rheinland corporations such as DHC and Kruger. Any lawfully aligned freelancers and other trans-sirius organizations with good standing towards Rheinland lawfuls may also apply, on a case-by-case basis.

Good hunting!

Regards,
Jay Stevens
C.E.O., Synth Foods Inc.