Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers || Subj: Declaration of Hostilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION ENTRANT
PRIORITÉ: FAIBLE
CRYPTAGE: PAS DE CRYPTAGE
SUJET: GOODBYE

[Image: Mer5R7O.png][Image: FnyxaMt.png]
ID: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Duchesse de Maine, Marine Royale Gauloise
LOC: Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Agincourt System

This will be brief, since I have little interest in wasting my time with you beyond what is absolutely necessary.

Following your ill-advised attempt at disabling a Valor-class warship, the Saint-Nazaire, approximately ten minutes prior to this transmission, your organisation is hereby declared an enemy to the Crown and its interests. As such, the Royal Navy, Royal Police, and all forces loyal to the Kingdom will annihilate your pilots on sight.

Furthermore, if you would be so kind, pass my regards along to the pilot of your experimental bomber. Never have I seen so many antimatter cannons so inexpertly wielded. Had you allowed anyone competent to fly it, perhaps the Saint-Nazaire might have actually sustained damage beyond the superficial. I shudder to think what fifteen antimatter cannons could do in the hands of someone who could aim them with even a basic level of competency, rather than spraying the entire rainbows worth in the vague direction of nothing at all.

Lastly, I wish you good luck putting your 'Thor' back together again. It looked rather fetching as it exploded in a sad little technicolour fireball.

[Image: aAOOUsW.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Many names,

Let me express how much we care about this.

We don't.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...