Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Noburo Mining Depot Owners || From: GMG Paramilitary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa ~ Paramilitary
To: Unknown Owners
Subject: Noburo Mining Depot ~ Investigation

Kon'nichiwa,

I'm Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of Gas Miners Guild's Paramilitary.
I'm contacting you on behalf of GMG and we would like to know something about your Noburo Mining Depot placed above Ogashawa.

First let me remind you our Guild's laws...

Quote:4.Spacecraft Directives

4.4 Construction of non-GMG Space Stations are prohibited unless prior authorization by one of the five active Guild Masters.

[*]Space Stations denying access to GMG| vessels will immediately be considered as illegitimate constructs.

That's a law you are breaking right now. Guild Master Taro Katsuo has never received your request about construction and your base denied access to GMG Paramilitary vessel. Anyway, base seems to be Neutral to Guild, so we think it's Freelancer base right?

I'm nice though, so you've got 48 hours. You should respond and request construction approval via this channel... Failure to do so means deconstruction of your base by Guild's Paramilitary.

Evidence

~Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary Division
CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa ~ Paramilitary
To: Unknown Owners
Subject: Noburo Mining Depot ~ Investigation

Kon'nichiwa again,

After a long discussion with Board of Executives, Guild Masters and Paramilitary employees, we've confirmed that Noburo Mining Depot is illegal construction and deconstruction of your base is really necessary. Guild's Paramilitary destroyed your station and Junker Marauders salvaged important and useful parts. Read our laws next time and contact our Guild Masters or Board of Executives for approval.

Evidence

~Taruko Ishibashi, Santou Kaisa of GMG Paramilitary Division