Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The story of a junker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

He was born at Rochester. Yes, HE. Who is him? His name is Grigoras Vasile and was born in the year of 798 A.S.. Why was he born? His mother told him she didn't know, and he father told him it was becasue of a "critical malfunction of a birth control mechanism". Yes.He was and accident and that hurt him. His father hated him and hit him whenever he could. In that moments, his mother would help poor Grigoras by arguing with her husband. She loved him, like a true mother. When he was in school, his grades were awful, but he had a lot of friends. He succesfully finished the Rochester elementary school and even finished the Rochester High School. He was happy.
When he came back from high school after graduation day,the same day when he was turning 18, he found her mother lying dead on the couch and his father lying on the floor. Her mother had been stabbed 13 times in the chest and back and his father cut his throat. A deep smell of rotting flesh was in the room, as well as a lake of blood. Grigoras was disguisted. He got his father old CSV and started mining scrap.
A few months later he started working for John McScrappy, a scrapper from Beaumont.One day, his boss invited him at home for a promotion. While they were having dinner, McScrappy introduced Grigoras to his daughter, Matilda. She was a gorgeus 18 and a half year girl, with blonde hair, blue big eyes and..and very well defined girl parts. Grigoras felt something when he saw her. Like he stoamch was about to explode. During the dinner, Grigoras was granted by his boss a Sally. A SALLY. His dream of being the captain of a salvager came true. He was 19 year old and captain.After the delicious dinner at McScrappy's house on Beaumont, Matilda invited him to her room.Her father agreed. "I'm kinda likning you. Listen..what If I left home and came with you on yur new salvager?" she said. "Sure" said Griggy. And then they talked more..and more..and one thing left to another and...
And the next day she was with him on the salvager. McScrappy was scared. He thought his daughter was with Grigoras so he tasked him with the most dangerous route: Texas to Alpha and back. Both Grigoras and Matilda wanted to be free from her father..One day, while our hero was coming back to Texas, he met Fynn McScrapp. Yes.Fynn McScrapp . And they talked..and they talked more..and more..and one thing let to another and boom..he was granted acces to "Heaven" and a new job. But first he had to talk to his boss. He told McScrappy he wanted to leave his job and take his Sally with him. After a fight and 75 million payment from Grigooras to McScrappy, everything was set. Life will be good now..or will it?
>> in the small office with his Name on the doorsign FynnMcScrap shook hands with the newest Member of the Haven Crews<<

Well, Mr Vasile, well met again. Glad you found your way here and glad that you seem unscathed.

>> He winked and pointedly ignored the scratches on the others knuckles<<

Fine that you managed to bring your Sally, and after all my Crewmates and the first Mate at the Dock says you all seem ready to join us. DonĀ“t worry about yor Girl. Mathilde, is it ?
There are quite a few women on board this station, and even if I do not ebncourage them to work on the Salvagers because of the radioactivity in the clouds they are hardworking and valuable members of the Haven community.
And if she shows interest or ability perhaps she could join Doc Nagger and the Clinic Staff ? We will start training nurses and paramedics as soon as the Clinic is opened, after all.

>> The deeply lines face of the young Junker Foreman turnes earnest , looking directly into Grigorias eyes<<

I hope there will be no guns knocking on the Havens shields because of some unfinished buisness ? We will defend any of ours, but we do not cherish violence. No ? Good.

>> now the smile turns warm and welcoming again <<

Get a bunk , and be quick about it. As Skipper of a Salvager you will have a small working office with a equally compact living space next to it, like mine here. Not much for a joung couple, but better than the 6-men rooms the crewnem have, eh ?
I suggest that you make a landfall down to Houston first thing tomorrow morning and get yourselfe and your joung bride a bungalow, I will notify Mr. Tukker at our planetside Office and he will show you where we have rented living Space at Jacinto City.
Even your Men can find good accomodation there if they want to, after all not all of them prefer to live in the brothels T&T supports planetside. There are quite a lot of joung families using our housing Project for a good start, you two will fit right in. And if you need something, just ask.

Relax, get set and find your space. You and your crew will have enough time to check in, get set and find some rest before we expect you to take a full 2-week shift in the rotating Crew rooster. 2 weeks shift, 1 week landfall. A second week landfall available after clearance with the dock Mate. Nobody has seriously complained so far.

>> Fynn nods and turns back to his desk <<

Look around, ask if you have questions. And next month if all is well, you and your Crew will be full members at the Haven, with your senior member status enabling you to vote with the rest if any discussions arrise.

>>Fynn looks up once more and smiles<<

We are family, Grigorias. Not only the men and whomen working the Salvagers. All here at the Haven, bearing Freelancer or Junker papers. We are all Tinkers. So... welcome home.
A smile appeared on the young junker's face. He was happy. He had all he wanted.He was very, very grateful to mister Fynn.He started crying. The only thing left for him to do was to make as much money as possible before he died...and leave them to his future kids.He was sure the future was bright.