Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tryin to decide what to do with myself since...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THe most recent version of the 487 mod would be nice in a torrent format. <,< The auto updater won't complete the download.

In other news... I'm back for a bit and wondering where I should go, what I should do, who I should do it for? And I am tickled for that FPS 160+ considered cheating. I'm confused as to what advantages 160+ FPS has. I had well over 140 and it stuttered and fluttered around.
It does just what u said it did. Kind of hard to aim at a ship that stutters all over the screen.
Didn't think it actually effected server side performance? >.> freaky, how do I dumb down vsync? IE ensure I don't go over? Last time I remember I had Vsync on and it still pushed it over.
Not sure. ..I've never actually done...only heard about it from others. Apparently it is seen by others though.
(08-19-2014, 04:21 PM)Zigeris Wrote: [ -> ]THe most recent version of the 487 mod would be nice in a torrent format. <,< The auto updater won't complete the download.

Download the torrent form from here http://burnbit.com/torrent/305878/487update7a_zip

In case you want to know http://burnbit.com/ is a experimental site that makes any file on the net whose exact address you can get into a Torrent file.

In case you dont want to torrent it,use a Software like Free Download Manager to download the files.

I personally use Internet Download Manager which is paid software but it works much more better and on more site & downloads than Free Download Manager.

ALL of the above options will work in getting your downloads working(They all have resume support)

Hope this helps.
Hi Zigeris, welcome back !
My suggestion: join any other faction except the =LSF=. Because it is no longer what it was.
There's a glut of traders at the moment. We need more miners!
Why is this in flood?
Moved to proper subforum
I'd suggest picking a smaller faction that could use active members.
I still haven't been able to find a faction or ship that suits me since I came back, either =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4