Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM CC: Rheinland Military || From: Hellfire Legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CommID: "Executor" ~ Hellfire Legion
To: BDM and Rheinland Military
Subject: Offer

Greetings representatives of BDM and Rheinland Military.

I'm "Executor", Fleet Admiral of Hellfire Legion, Taskforce Warhammer.

After a long discussion with Admirals, Commanders and Legionnaires, We've decided to contact you and offer you our help, representatives of Military and BDM.

Our relations have never been good, but we would like to change it. Hellfire Legion can offer you help against Navy and Liberty Armed Forces, we can also gather informations about Naval ships and patrols. We can inform you about each step of Navy, Police and LSF and we can warn you if Naval fleets regroup in Texas system what means a potential danger for Rheinland Federal Republic.

We tried to save one of your gunboats with callsign U-201, if I'm right. Legion can't lose anything in this case but Rheinland can get another friend fighting against Navy.

Texas incident

Thank you for your time and we are awaiting your answer.

~"Executor" Fleet Admiral of Hellfire Legion Taskforce Warhammer
ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte
LOCATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr, Mephistopheles Class 007 Production Type Cruiser, BDM|U- Forward Operating Base

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

Greetings, Fleet Admiral Executor.

It is a pleasant surprise to see the that the Legion desires to aid the Rhein in our fight against the Libertonians, and we also wish to pursue friendly relations with the Legion.

We can discuss the nature of the relations you would like with us on this channel.

I believe there is much we can offer each other for our mutual benefit.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION
CommID: "Executor" ~ Hellfire Legion
To: BDM and Rheinland Military
Subject: Offer

Greetings Flotillenadmiral Siegfried,

Legion can't offer much, except our help against Liberty armed forces... Hellfire Legion wants to end this nonsense war and not only because Houston civilians live in fear, but also because of Rheinland. We know current situation in Rheinland and I believe you've got internal problems with Hessians and LWB. Our situation isn't much better. We are rebuilding our fleet, we need a lot of stuff and we can't win this war against Navy alone. Our numbers aren't excelent, but I think you know that already.

~"Executor" Fleet Admiral of Hellfire Legion Taskforce Warhammer