Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help me choose an MP3 Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like my iPod and I won't buy anything else. Awesome little thing, and it's got the battery pack for extended power. 72 hour run time. And, it's a first gen, and it's never had a problem. Those people who trash talk iPod for their crappy lifespan are the people who don't take care of their electronics.

The name isn't all you're paying for, for an iPod either, they're very good MP3 players and I wouldn't want to get anything else. However, I believe that Creative's MP3 players are evenly matched with iPod.

~Leo

P.S. Don't get a Zune, those are the biggest pieces of crap the market has to sell.
I have a Sandisk Sansa e250 (2GB only) V1 with rockbox (V2 - newer Sansas can not be rockboxed yet) Mine is about a year old.
What to say? It has everything. Literally. I even saw a plugin, that makes the Sansa work as guitar tuner using the mic... But I do not feel like compilling own rockbox yet, so I can use that plugin.

It "broke" once, I had to get inside and reconnect the memory daughterboard back to the mainboard, cause it somhow disconnected itself from it. And I dont really like the weird USB port, that needs the special reduction. But otherwise, I love my Sansa.
Maybe I should have said I already bought it.

YP-t10 ftw!
Pages: 1 2 3