Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 11 - The Purple Room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A dirty, short, stocky Corsair walked into, "The Purple Room" the premier restaurant and bar aboard Freeport 11. It was packed from tables and private rooms, to the bar and the large glass windows that allowed for the viewing of space. The Purple Room was named after the possibility of seeing Nomad ships cruise by. A beautiful sight to see. A hostess stood behind a podium and looked at the dirty figure with disdain, but still politely asked "How many sir?" the Corsair responded, "How many what?" He had never been to a nice restaurant..."How many people are in your group this evening?" The hostess asked, with an irritated tone. "Oh! Just two." "and your name sir?" "Ah, Andre" The hostess jotted down the name and told Andre to wait a few minutes while the table was prepared.

Once seated, Andre sat down, looking at the gigantic menu of items he had never tried, and many he had never heard of before. He looked at the 100,000 credits he had received from his encounter with the GMG pilot. A waiter came up and asked for his order. Andre replied, "Two bottles of rum and whatever amount of food this can buy me, I'll leave it up to you eh amigo?" and handed the credits to the waiter. The waiter thought about trying to make a suggestion but stopped. The Corsair probably was just hungry and didn't care what it was he was eating. As the waiter walked off, Andre saw a Kusarian woman enter the door he had come in from, an unusual sight this deep in the Omicrons, the woman garnered quite a lot of attention...
"Freeport 11 ... Shiki you are stupid ... He won't be there and now you will look like a clown ... Maybe he is there ... Maybe ... It's damn Corsair ... I believe he took my credits and now is far far away ... And now he's laughing at me"

Shiki's "Nephthys" reached Omicron Theta and after a while Freeport-11 appears in front of her. She knows it may be disaster, she knows she may look like clown, she knows it might be just joke or is it a trap set by Corsairs?

"Freeport Eleven, this is GMG light patrol Alpha Nine. I'm requesting clearance to dock."

Few minutes later, Shiki stands in front of her Nephthys. She is quite excited, but her pesimist thoughts are stopping her, not allowing her to continue.

I can enter my ships and fly away ... But he may be waiting for me ... But what if he isn't? ... That's pretty hard ... What to do? ... Shikaru would help me, but she's gone ... Damn... I will risk it and if he's bullying me than I will kill him next time...

She decides to enter large metal corridor and goes to the bar. She takes a deep breath once she reached entrance and slowly enters the bar. Shiki fixes her long brown hair and looks around for a typical Corsair. She notices people starring at her and tries to calm herself down.

Shiki... Don't panic ... Don't be nervous ... Okay, okay ... Just dinner and dance ... Damn you"

She continues to the table where Andre is sitting, once she is calm enough.

"Kon'nichiwa, you must be Andre, hai?"