Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forbidden Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: n9il9iX.jpg]

[Image: YM4owAA.png]

Kasumi Goto Diary

Date: 27.06.821
Topic: New beggining

I'm again write to my diary, this is strange. When I watch how my ship begin to bomming I think that I die...But Golden Chrysanthemums save my life, and take to their base.

Civilians think that Chrysanthemums only are bandits, but this is really hard to understand, this is women who wish to have free life, at free space. Wish to have family, childrens, and all what wish to have the normal woman. But this is are impossible, I begin to be one's of Chrysanthemums. I was very surprised when they give to me "Tachi", the best fighter to my mind.

I am meet with many interesting people, others called it "Outcasts" and one of them are very like to me. Well, I'm can love again, this give to me hope.

I leave my home, and go to very long road. Sayonara my home...

Kasumi Goto Diary

Date: 28.06.821
Topic: First mission

First of all I must to stop Kishiro convoy(Way: Honshu - New Tokyo) and take money, or destroy it. I think I do first. This is will be very glad to see how are you old boss losing ships and money, they maybe begin to be crazy. I see convoy at locator. Write more information later...
[Image: FNaC7Dr.png]

Kasumi Goto Diary

Topic: Gunboat

Dear Diary, today I stole from the shipyards someone gunboat. It was richly decorated inside, so I think that it belonged to some that the rich man.

[Image: NZgvN2x.png]

I very glad that I can to do it. Because I'm lost my 'Tachi", police arrest it, and I can't do nothing with this. So, I wish to find new vessel and find this "Condor" class Gunboat at shipyard, now I go to Blood Dragons, Gunboat need new weapon, because old(setted) was very bad...

Well let's see what Dragons can give to me.

:::]End of Log[:::

[Image: dcgoLKk.png]
This is photo of my private room, I very like it. Here I have 2[!] windows, and very comfortable bed. All this was buying(If I not mistaken) from collection of Markus Tabor, ones of Rheinland businessman's. This is looks very good.

Here too I have my private console, and of cause mini-bar(looks nice, many drink's: Vodka, Sake, Rheinbier, etc)
Well, let's see what I can write about other rooms, I'm very impassioned now!!!

[Image: lNGRRDb.png]

Guncamera Log

Date: 7:20 AM | 28.06.821

:::]Ship is under light fire[:::

:::]Damage = 0.01%(Hull) | 51%(Shield)[:::
Destroyed Ship Wrote:
[Image: akrQw7r.png]
:::]"Black Dragon"(IFF - Hogosha) = Destroyed[:::
Destroyed Ship Wrote:
[Image: akrQw7r.png]
:::]"Black Dragon"(IFF - Hogosha) = Destroyed[:::

:::]"Missle Turret"(IFF - Hogosha) = Destroyed[:::

Kasumi Goto Diary
Dear Diary, I'm write to you about the my old love, about the Tedd Viotsy, ones of the Outcasts agent at Kusari.

First our meeting was at the Kyushu, when I was only the small trader at "Drone", they help to me when I have problems with money, after some time of meetings we think that our love was very strong, but all is changed, Tedd must leave Kusari and back to Malta, this is happened at 819 A.S. , and to this time I never meet it.

But when I meet it my old feeling are awakening, he was at Outcasts war uniform, and when see me...He was very...Happy and surprised to see me when I told him that was one of the "Chrysanthemum" he was very surprised that I had, the girl who was afraid of everything and everyone on the Kushu was one of the "Golden Chrysanthemum"

He say to me about his history...

[Image: F1ECpLe.png]

After leaving of Kusari he go to Outcasts-Corsairs front and fight against Corsairs, now he are one's of the Commanders, he have their own destroyer, "Ghost". He comes back to Kusari to find me, and take me to live at the Malta, I was very happy to heard it, but I can't leave Kusari, I am must to revenge...Revenge for the Kendji, my dear sister....
Kasumi Goto Diary

Date: 29.06.821

Tohoku, the mysterious system of legend ... Finally, I'm here. Tedd said that here I can find help, with a rather unexpected source. He said to dock with the Arch, mystical complex in a very beatiful cluster of asteroids.

Yuku haru ya
tori naki uo no
me wa namida

Natsukusa ya
tsuwamonodomo ga
yume no ato

Shizukesaya
iwa ni shimiiru
semi no koe

[The Final]

[Image: History%20-%20Nomad%20War.png]

When Kasumi "Condor" was docked to the Arch, they go intro Arch, this is was very beatifull place, she find the main room, with the very beatifull beam at center of room, she wish to touch it, and she do it...When she touch beam, something is happend. She begin to hear voice's, but she do not see anybody at room. When she enter to the next room they find man, man with purple eyes, and very strange voice. This voice, was the voice what Kasumi hear, she stay and wait. And man stay and say something, at unknown to Kasumi language. She don't say anything, only watch to this purple eyes. At the next moment man grabbed her by the shoulders, and with his mouth start to get out something purple, like a tentacle, Kasumi screamed. The man's eyes lit up bright purple light. And tentacle entered the mouth Kasumi. She lost consciousness. People are dead, but new creature are born...
This history will be updated and continued, now this is only beta-test. To testing my opportunities at creation of RP-histories. I hope you are not think that I lolwutter, I'm only beggining to write my RP-histories.

~Alhimik