Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'll be leaving now,and yeah...there are free stuff for grabs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title sais,I'm leaving once again,not that I will be missed or anything.
Simple fact is,all of the guys I started playing with here,are long time gone now,moved they attention to other games or it's just real life issues.
I can't put enough time,due to my RL stuff to this game,I'm barely loging on in this past year,so I'll just put my self out of my mysery.
I wish to convey my deepest gratitude to the guys who helped me when I first landed here,Vood(aka OrangeBad) and Donar,man who even without knowing me gave away so much credits and ships to me.
I must give another huge thanks to Mercarryn and other guys from 141|,they gave me a chance to be a part of group,and one of the best on this server.
Gracias to all people I've been playing and having fun with,Corsair faction players moustly,since Sairs are my first and biggest love on Disco,such a wonderfull faction to RP.
Exterminator,you made me continue playing Corsairs even when others stoped doing that.
Here are some of my characters that I've been using over these past years:
Nacho Libre(and many variations)
Mala Noche,La Vida Mala.
141|Marc.Swift,141|Basher.
Crowbar,Hammer.Exp,LN-Seth.Williams and many more...
Now for the stuff...
There is not much left really,I gave away moust of my mining/trading ships,but there is still a spiffy Bison with CAU7 somwhere on these accounts,so grab it if you can.
Others are moustly snubs,since I discovered that pvp can be so much fun.
Oh,and there is a Imperator somewhere,I just can't remember with what type of equipment on it.
Some ships include nice ammount of credits and codename weaponry.
Please,don't mind the smell in cockpits pf these ships,I\m not to found of personal hygene.TongueTongue

Here are the accounts,and play nice:
abea99e3-dd9a0470-1bcce891-53576a96=5c144262-859c67aa-46bc5265-6ecd308f

5835c383-ad4c623a-6c3ca2c2-e8448a61=0ce3c77d-b48a5d72-6d1532aa-96916b73

a038a6e1-bea1996e-f32183ae-dac1b0ce=4215b311-321da92a-a6f4ecce-a33f9115

PS:= is to divide Code from account signature.

Have fun all,once again thank you all for awesome time here.
First, nnuuu dun leave

Second, sucks that i m at work currently and everyone prolly gonna take away the stuff.before I arrive at.home :/ sucks to be me
Sad to see another die hard Corsair go :\

Best of luck in RL. See you later, maybe.
Why leave..
Quite simple,I'm a father now and providing for a fammily in Serbia is a tall order.
So,time to put big boy pants on,for the sake of my daughter..
Be quick man,there are some primo ships on these accounts.
Cya...
Life always comes first. So cheers and have a good one! Best wishes.
Also gimmy gimmy.
Adios!

And come back if you can somehow balance things. I'm trying to do that, after deciding to leave and then regretting Big GrinDD

Anyways I remember pewing in Conn, you're a good guy!
(08-26-2014, 04:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]

Check this one done with FL some years ago.
Also, take care !
of the char names listed, I have rp'd nice with LN-Seth.Williams,

Good luck with RL, if you ever think of returning, and I'm still around, poke me.
(08-26-2014, 05:08 PM)Stone21 Wrote: [ -> ]Check this one done with FL some years ago.
Also, take care !

Ah, you got me all nostalgic again.
HHC, fun times were had there. Too bad STE and BB cheaters blew it all apart. *sob*

Western Alliance 4life!
Pages: 1 2