Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Judge Alpha | CC: The Judicial Corps |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: o1miugC.png]

[+]=======

To: Judge Alpha

Hola Judge Alpha

So, after speaking though our secured channel in space, here is our conclusion.

What I require from you

1. Intelligence on Royal Navy Personnel.
  2. Intelligence on Royal Navy Structure.
  3. Intelligence on Royal Navy Stations
  4. Hot food - This was the bonus

What I shall give in return

1. Intelligence on the system named Tohoku
  2. Intelligence on the system stations
  3. Intelligence on the inhabitance

If i have missed anything of, please tell me and I will amend the list. Once the list has been sorted, we can sign it and start gathering Intel. Don't forget, the Intelligence on the Royal Navy will help us both.

Adiós

--Teniente, Isabel Ramos
{Resending Transmission}
{Resending Transmission}
COMM I.D: Judge Alpha
SUBJECT: Order Of Business
PRIORITY: High

It is nice to hear from you again Isabel.

Since this is an independent mission assigned by myself, my Senior Judges and Supreme Judge will not be alerted of this order of business, Not yet anyway. I will wait for the opportune moment to present them with what we have discussed. Also the list that you have so kindly submitted will not need to be amended at all.

I am currently waiting for an operative of mine, he will be a third party representative that will coordinate and convey any messages between myself and you so that we do not compromise our position whilst conducting our work. He will also be providing me with the necessary equipment and vessel so that I can operate within Gallia undetected.

I have yet to speak to a number of Judges about this mission, But I will be briefing the personnel that are interested in taking on this mission at my earliest convenience. Any and all contact we have with each other directly will be kept to a minimal. I also advise that you do not submit any of your findings to this transmission. I would prefer it if you compiled all the intelligence you obtain within a simple file so that we may meet personally for the exchange.

I hope that you can pull this off Isabel.

I will be in contact with you soon.

Judge Alpha

Honor, Duty, Justice.

[+]=======

Hola Judge Alpha

This operative of yours, will he get in contact with me any time soon? I need to know who he is. I will be heading out to Tohoku very soon with a newly acquired ship. I'll report back here when I've collected all the required evidence so we can arrange a time and date to meet so we can exchange the Intel.

Adiós

--Teniente, Isabel Ramos

[+]=======

Hola Senor Adimari

Well, I have everything you've asked for. I'm filing my report in now. I hope you can keep up with your end of the bargain. I also need a reply to my last communication as well so we can get things sorted.

Adiós

--Teniente, Isabel Ramos
{Resending Transmission}

[+]=======

Judge Alpha

If you do not get back to me soon with soon I will have to cancel this. I can't wait all year. You've got one day.

Adiós

--Teniente, Isabel Ramos

[+]=======

Judge

This is well over due. I'm going to have to find another way to gather my Intel. You took to long.

Adiós

--Teniente, Isabel Ramos