Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junkers Congress Subj: A potential deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** Incoming Transmission **

Comm Identification - Confirmed
Wall Street Station - Secretarial Department, Oita

Displaying Video Feed -- ERROR, USER DISABLED

Displaying Audio Feed -- DONE

**A rather nasally medium pitched noire-era typical secretary voice begins speaking**

Good evening, I'm speaking to you on behalf of the Board of Directors here at the Division. I'm sure you've noticed we started doing business with you on the Saltese. We've also had talks regarding premium scrap supplying at a reduced rate, although that was in space I'm told.

The issue we have currently is raised with entrance to Puerto Rico to obtain that scrap and also have a shorter distance to go when going to and from the Saltese. It's highly inefficient to use the corridor via Kansas, as we're sure you know.

We've noted that access is restricted to all but Junkers; the Division is prepared to offer something to.. Persuade you to re-consider. We hold connections aplenty with various corporations the Congress could do to get on better terms with, if you so desire. Alternatively, we may arrange something regarding Renzu. Normally they would not deal with junkers due to their standing in Kusari. Their liners in particular are quite luxurious, I myself enjoy some retreats on a Shukensha with the other secretaries from time to time.

If you wish to discuss terms with an executive in person, that can be arranged. Please direct a message back across this channel or, alternatively, address it to the Executive Wing onboard Wall Street Station. Thank you for your time.

** Transmission Terminated **
[Image: 111iivr.png]

Good Evening,

So you are not only after premium scrap, but safe passage through our home system? This is a big ask, especially as I am not sure of who exactly I am talking to. The Board of Directors at the Division is lovely, but I do like to know the name of who I am conversing with.

Now, we don't normally conduct business with corporate groups, especially one as haut monde, or elite as the Independent Neuralnet Division. It isn't necessarily anything personal, just a general dislike for the aristocratic type.

I will agree that the Renzu Liner is luxurious. Certainly an appealing choice for the more affluent of society. It also just so happens that it is something we desire, and you are right in assuming this ship is difficult for us to obtain.

You're offer is intriguing, and you do have my attention. I would be willing to consider granting the Independent Neuralnet Division restricted access through Puerto Rico. But, before we discuss the finer details, I would like to know what it is you have in mind in regards to Renzu.

I look forward to hearing from you.

- Mia Trenton
** Incoming Transmission **

Comm Identification - Confirmed
Wall Street Station - Secretarial Department, Oita

Displaying Video Feed -- ERROR, USER DISABLED

Displaying Audio Feed -- DONE

**A rather nasally medium pitched noire-era typical secretary voice begins speaking**

Good evening. You need to know who you're talking to, I understand that. Normally I don't introduce myself, since I'm merely relaying a message. My name is Sally and I'm the personal secretary to Mr. Kenji Ryoto, one of our directors. Mr. Ryoto is notorious for his refusal to conduct business via conventional methods over the neural net. He's rather old fashioned that way. I've been with him for a while, his family was the same way. If you wish to speak to him in person, that may be arranged.

Now, regarding Renzu, we more or less hold them under our umbrella here at the Division. We allow them to operate within their constraints as they have done previously with autonomy since it is much more efficient. Undoubtedly we will be able to secure a pipeline for you to purchase the ships otherwise hard to get by the civilian sector due to any number of factors. We're not entirely inclined to give discounts on the vessels; the state of luxury you cannot find anywhere else certainly justifies the price. However, that's not saying we're closed to negotiation. Once more, you may contact us on this channel or by opening a new one to the Executive Wing.

** Transmission Terminated **