Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To comrades from OSI and TAZ. Premier level encription.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::Incomming Transmission:::
:::Uploading...Decoding...Opening:::
:::Video File found... Playing:::

[Image: 1zgf.jpg]

Privyet and good part of a day, my dear friends. If you are not yet aware - I am Anatoliy Cherdenko, Premier of the Sirius Coalition. The Coalition recently are increasing numbers of our capital ships to protect civilians from the capitalist and pirate invasions. We havent met problems in getting supplies for our shipyards such as metal and hydrocarbons because of rich fields of Omega region, but optics proved to be hard to get. And this is where we would want to see you to step in.

Our shipyards require Optical Chips (quantity 25.000 units) and Optronics (quantity 15.000). Basing on the information we recieved from anonymous traders, both of those commodities are produced in Kusari, New Tokyo and Honshu systems. The trip is far and perhps unsafe, but if you will get there and return with cargo we shall pay you 4.000 credits per unit for each commodity you deliver. Speaking of a delivery...

Omicron Supply Industries, I would want to ask you to open Nichols Trade Center for SCRA and TAZ supply ships, hauling Optronics and Optical Chips. The idea is to let OSI and TAZ to drop supplies on Nichols and SCRA traders move them to our shipyards. This will save us time in security check and Visa process.

I will eagerly await your response or perhaps a counter-offer.

For the Coalition! For the Revolution! For our children!

:::Video File end:::
:::Transmission closed:::
---RETRANSMITTING---