Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Her Majesty Government, Subject: Gallic Spy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To: Kingdom of Bretonia
CC: Bretonia Police Authority, Bretonia Armed Forces, Bretonian Intelligence Service
Encryption: Ultra
Subject: Bounty Hunter Spy

Hey Duddes,

So like, I enjoy the safety and security that Her Majesty's forces provide within the space she controls. However I wish to bring to your attention a possible spy, posing as a lawful bounty hunter. Meet the BHG-Defiant, the vessel I speak of.

While transporting PlasFoam Counduits to The Junkard I was intercepted by this Hunter demanding I give my family's vessel up to the Unione Corse. Now I was under the impression that the Unione Corse, as a stupid smelly gallic organization, was barred from Her Majesty's space. So you can see why I am immensely concerned that this "lawful" hunter is prancing around in Bretonian space, most likely giving up vital information to your foes in the process.

While I myself am not a true Bretonian this is my adoptive home and I am fearful that allowing this hunter to attack anyone within the Crowns space on behalf of a gallic pig is not in the Crowns best interest. I wish to stop this possible spy in any manner possible but I lack the necessary resources.

I beg Her Majesty's Government to look deeply into the Bounty Hunter Guild and their operations. Further more I ask that this "lawful" bounty hunter be marked as hostile by Her Majesty's Forces.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission
***Boosting Signal***