Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Med Force Enterprises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Comm ID: Helen Burns

Greetings Doc,

the Eir finally arrived at Gran Canaria. We had a couple of technical issues during the journey, including a complete cruise engine failure.
Running into some hostile entities just was the whipped cream on the top. We mereley escaped, but that's nothing you need to know in detail now.

Until further the Eir is located in the repair docks.

Kind regards,

Helen Burns
Comm ID: Doc

Welcome to Gran Canaria,

If you haven't found it already, I dispatched a shuttle to pick you up. An engineering crew from Med Force One will get to work on your ship. For now, we await you at Tombstone.

-Doc
Comm ID: Alicia Cook
To: All Med Force Personnel

We are back on Freeport 11 after the signing of the treaty between the CoF and the Core. We will resume our work out here and assist where we can with reconstruction. The medical staff on station is safe and well. Let us know if anyone needs anything.

Cheers!
-Commander Cook
Comm ID: Doc
To: Alicia Cook

I want you to head into Omicron Kappa and take a look at Corinth Station. Access it for a potential base of operations. Perhaps whoever is running it will allow us space and mooring rights. Let me know how this goes.

-Doc
All Med Force Assets:

A medical team has been set up at what we know as Freeport 2. My shuttle stayed for a couple of weeks to get the facility set up and to assure those on station that we are there to help. Commander Schmidt feels that the mission was a success. One engineer will stay with the team for maintenance purposes. Also delivered from my own transport was plenty of medical supplies, equipment and provisions to keep them supplied. I will return periodically to keep there stocks up.

A group of Unioners was there to assist us so I am grateful to them. I can only hope that things settle down there with our presence.

-Doc
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: All Personnel; Dr. Hans Von Goeben

It brings me great honor to announce a huge addition to our organization. Dr. Hans Von Goeben has joined Med Force Enterprises. Our genetic team needs more experience in it and that is exactly what he brings so I am assigning him to head up that department. He will also be a part of bio-engineering. His many talents are numerous so we will see a lot of him.

Dr. Von Goeben, welcome to Med Force Enterprises. As per our conversation, you would be an asset to me in the Omicrons. Med Force Two is out there as well so you and Commander Cook will meet up. Just you being out there allows her to be in the Omegas more where we are also needed.

Welcome aboard,
Doc
Comm ID: Jill Xi
Classification: Personal/Professional

Regarding: Employment enquiry

Good day Doc Holliday,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jill Xi and I would like to apply for a position with MFE.

I have been employed many times and have seen a lot of the sector. Young (and naive) as I was back in the day I had a solemn belief that money would get me where I wanted to be. This made me join up with IC and after a while I was asked to apply for a position with the IND.
Suffice to say, I've done my share to become wealthy yet I found out that just being wealthy isn't bringing that joy and happiness I'd thought it would bring. Neither to me nor to others. This made me become an investor to Cryer Pharmaceuticals and also, become a trained pharmacist as to get a better understanding of the market and company I was backing. My training and introduction to the medical profession triggered me to move on and achieve more and I have chosen to become specialized in the field of Military and Nuclear Pharmacy. A skill which (unfortunately) turned out to be very welcome during the attack on planet Leeds and the evacuation.

Long story short, I have learned that just money alone doesn't bring happiness. I hope that my background as a trained pharmacist and both my combat and trading experience and my humanitarian view can persuade you into inviting me for a position in Med Force Enterprises.

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, PharmD
To: Miss Jill Xi
Subject: Employment

Good Morning,
It is a pleasure to meet you. Hearing stories like your own gives me hope in humanity. Wealth does not buy happiness. That is the reason why I created Med Force Enterprises, a not for profit group. We rely on donations and my flying trade routes. Your pharmaceutical background is of interest to me as we do our best to develop new medicines and treatments right in our own facilities. I can definitely use someone that can improve this.

I would like to meet you first, to get to know you a little. I am all over Sirius so please, say when and where. I am not hard to find.

-Doc
Comm ID: Hans von Goeben
To: Doc Holliday

Thank you for the golden opportunity to join your organization, Doc! I have concluded all urgent or outstanding businesses in Rheinland, as well as restock on lab and private equipment. This allows me to move to the Omicrons and also stay there as long as you need me to. Due to its central location and important role as neuralgic center, Freeport 11 will serve as my anchor in the area. I am looking forward to not only meet Commander Cook in the near future, but also the rest of MedForce Enterprises.

To fruitful cooperation and for the common good of all people out there,

Hans von Goeben.
To: All Med Force Personnel and Assets
Priority: High
Subject: Bretonia/Rheinland and Aland

It seems tensions are escalating in the area of Omega 3, yes, Omega 3, NOT Snowdown as some call it. While I do not see an immediate threat to us or even the Zoner populace, I want all to be alert. No doubt that if tensions continue to escalate, all will be subject to embargoes, scans and such so be aware. If you should have any problems out there, let me know. I am taking this seriously. More will follow on this later.
For your review: Aland

Yours always,
Dr. John "Doc" Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11