Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission to CL} and the 101st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Amigos'

It appears tensions are rising between our groups.

This has too stop or it will get out of hand.

You condone sending your warships to our turf
yet get upset when we dispose of these unwanted visitors.
We've spoken about this time before and now rumors
are floating of a war on Rogues for defending our homeland?

What are you thinking?

-Tori
[Image: LOTB.png]

Tori.

Quite the name I have to admit but anyway, I'm nothing more than confused by this transmission. I cannot speak directly for the Ghosts but the Contari Lance has certainly not sent any Capital-Class ship anywhere near Liberty's borders in recent months, or perhaps even this year. I'm scratching my head, I honestly am. Perhaps you'd like to shed some light on your accusation by providing some audio logs on these "rumours" that you speak of? There's been no such word of tensions around the Nacion.

Believe it or not, we just about appreciate you enough to let you have Liberty for yourselves. We send Cardamine in and export Slaves out. Nothing more. We cannot account for other familiglias or independents if they've been making themselves known in Rogue space. They may be vapourised if you see fit, but do not accuse us of being the brain behind their actions.

~Orsini

::End

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Itziar "Hathor" Leiseka
To:Padua Liberty Rogues
Eta encryption
Source: Corsica outer sanctum
Topic: Message

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission]
[Image: anxcqUy.jpg]

The Padua Liberty rogues..

I remember it like yesterday your ships openly fired upon The 101st Ghosts of Razgriz ships, with large numbers, many torpedoes and insults.

Yes, we have heard about some Maltese vessels going to Liberty to ensure the cardamine flow into Liberty, but The Ghosts of Razgriz were not the ones who sent them and it would be again a very reckless action from you to point fingers on us.

I believe we have much to talk about, not only about this but also about our future relations, but for that you should first calm down and be reasonable.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Itziar "Hathor" Leiseka.

[message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Amigos'

The incidents I speak of are ones of various Maltese warships who
meander through our turf as if they own the place, it isn't something
we enjoy, scrapping your prized warships who do not obey our laws.

Rumors around Cassini are ones of specific aggression towards Rogues
who stand true to our cause and our security and put themselves in harms
ways to protect our sovereignty. We endear the relationships we have had
in the past, both in an economical standpoint and with the support of muscle
when we so needed it.

What we cannot understand is how your nation can continue to build these
vessels yet remain unaware that individuals simply keep on bringing them to
our turf only to harass us. An Outcast warship shoots Rogues, so Rogues
retaliate and somehow get themselves enough spare parts to make one
operational, and as a result Outcast captains consider this enough to
incite more unnecessary violence between us?

If you can only see from our stand point the irony in this, you'll understand
our desire to find a quick resolution before things get really out of hand.

-Tori
[Image: 2myclfk.png]

Dearest Tori,

While I normally reach out to others as a Lanciere, I do so on behalf of both the Lance and the Ghosts – as a Maltese.

I understand our ways of organizing may be difficult to grasp, but Malta does not share this unified government structure you seem to imagine for us. The Maltese Dons have little power over one another, the Ghosts their own concerns as a substantial component of Malta’s military might, and we sometimes have our own, shockingly individual, concerns. To be blunt, reaching out to either the Ghosts or the Lance will do you no good unless your complaint involves a ship associated with us. I suggest before you blow one of these offensive pilots to dust that you ask if he or she has a representative complaint department and govern yourself accordingly. If you indeed have evidence of Ghost or Lance aggression toward you or your comrades, we will address them appropriately. I sincerely doubt there are such issues, however.

As to the commandeering of a Maltese capital ship, I find myself questioning your reference to an endearing relationship. While we are generous with our resources to those proving their worth, theft exists even between allies. We do find it insulting to use our equipment without the slightest of notice or request for permission. Unless you would find out use of your cruisers acceptable without notice to the Rogues, I believe the point has been made. Matters of mutual respect are more important than you seem to realize.

In fact, I remain a bit curious as to how your comrades manage to restore such craft. It would take quite a bit of silence, planning, and an almost devious intent. We take care to keep track of our capital assets, including spare and replacement parts, given the few we have available to us. It seems you know too little of Malta

Para la gloria de la Nación

Mansel Alcantra-Contari

[Image: 530orc.png]