Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunters not welcome in Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...From: Kusari Imperial Council
...To: Sirius wide communication arrays
...Subject: Bounty Hunters not welcome in Kusari

By the Kusari Emperor's will every Bounty Hunter vessel in Kusari found outside of Shikoku system will be immediately turned back, even engaged and arrested if a refusal take place.

Take your gaijin hunter ship out of Kusari core space or the Kusari Authorities will do it for you.

Signed for the Emperor,
Taishō Hikaru Sulu.
[Kusari Imperial Sigil]
Incoming Transmission
ID found: Sheffield Buckshot
Pilot: Richard Slater
Message reads:

This is Slater, I am confused to the nature of this message. Why am I being treated as a criminal along with my fellow hunters if we enter the Kusari territory minus the Shikoku system.

I have worked towards the peace of Kusari by taking bounties in your territories and aiding local officials, even though it was rare.

I usually use Kusari space as a jumping point from the Sigma systems to get to Liberty without stopping unless I need to.

Why am I and my fellow hunters who work towards taking criminals down being banned from Kusari?

Message Ends
Yes, A fair reason for such a harsh stance?
...From: Taishō Sulu, Imperial Council
...To: Richard Slater

Konnichiwa Mr. Slater,
indeed that was a mistake by our offices.
Or more accurately, it was an extra ordinary contract based on special circumstances - circumstances that are not in place anymore.
Those contracts were in fact closed not much time later.

And indeed, Kusari is not a shortcut for your personal needs.
You may also wish to see KNF High Command latest reports for further informations.
These particular reports were unencrypted and made public for the purpose.

We will take care of our inner matters ourselves, as it should be.

Signed,
...From Richard Slater
...To Taishō Sulu

Thanks for the swift response,

I understand that you take care of your own matters, and there are sometimes unusual contracts from a Closed Society.

But I am still at a loss as to the reason why me and my fellow hunters are being banned from Kusari space. We are allies in the fight against criminals. Our methods may be different, but our goals are the same.

I await your response.

Signed
Slater
anny atempt on my ship will be considered a act of war by the kusary to BHG we worked allot to help keeping kusary safe and refuse to acept that ilegitim order,, yep ilegit against the BHG
Oh please, gentlemen.

Read the news at Deshima. Read it at any watering hole in Kusari.

We Zoners give your fellows free reign at our ports, but virtually every House in Sirius has placed restrictions on your Guild. Why should Kusari now be the focus of your ire, when both Liberty and Rheinland have taken similar positions. The "histories" of the respective Houses reflects Kusari's unique position vis a vis bounty hunters.

It seems to me that blowing a raspberry at Kusari's Laws is tantamount to mooning the President of Liberty, or singing "Hare Krishna" to the Chancellor.

Malaclypse
To: Sirius wide communication arrays
Subject: Bounty Hunters not welcome in Kusari

Well this is quite disturbing.. ill have to forward this to my leader

and Kuun lan your just making it worse with comments like that i suggest you just stay out of kusari with that Bounty hunter cap ship of yours and put it to better use.. maybe hunt nomads or the order perhaps?

transmission ends...
...From Richard Slater
...To Taishō Sulu

Is this ban target the entire Bounty Hunter Guild? Or just capital class ships. I still wish to take my Manta around Kusari should the need be there, especially if I am after a bounty.

Could you clarify this for me please.

I await your response.
Incoming Transmission...
Sender: Hunter Kyle Lundin
To: Kuun-Lan, Slater, KNF
Subject: A Professional Interpretation

Kuun-Lan, I have been a mercenary and, more recently, bounty hunter for long enough to form the professional opinion that you are, in layman's terms, a suicidal moron.

Slater, I'm pretty sure it applies to all Bounty Hunter ships. The wording "Every Bounty Hunter vessel" seems quite clear to me.

Which is fine by me. They don't want our help, they can deal with the flower girls, the Dragons, the occasional Outcast raid... in fact, as far as I'm concerned they can deal with the Rogues in Shikoku on their own, too. All this while fighting a war.

Pride never leads to sound military strategy.

End of transmission.
Pages: 1 2 3