Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Noelle Chevalier's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 29XfpsT.jpg]

This is the feedback thread for my new RP project. As the RP grows and progresses, this thread will filled out with more information.

Noelle's Diary: Noelle's diary, told from a first person perspective. She will document all the major events and things that she comes across during her work.

Transmissions to the KPT, BDM and UC regarding cooperation and work.

Transmission to Grand Rose Petal regarding hiring them as an operatve.

Watch this space for updates!
[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

Hello, nice to see some interest in Gallic Diplomacy. Maybe it would be useful to team up with some of the players already involved in the area so a unified front is presented?

Regards
I wonder how it is possible that after all the events of Fallen Grace there is still one person among all those (supposedly) working for Gallic Intelligence agencies who doesn't know who exactly Lelouch D'Aramis is. Could you help me find the answer?
(09-08-2014, 06:07 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
I wonder how it is possible that after all the events of Fallen Grace there is still one person among all those (supposedly) working for Gallic Intelligence agencies who doesn't know who exactly Lelouch D'Aramis is. Could you help me find the answer?

Fallen Grace was retconned. The extent is sadly unknown to even me (Omi couldnt answer me) so inplay it as completely.

Sorry to say this Thyr. It sucks but I have to live with it. The only good news is that I'm trying Fallen Grace again, except not as badly as before.
Well, people can pretend it didn't happen. I won't. I have too much roleplay done connected to FG, I will never agree to it's complete retcon, though I'd agree to minimizing it's effects, consider it over, concluded, whatever. But what affected my faction, my characters, and the reaction of those to that will not be undone without my consent.
(09-08-2014, 04:49 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
Well, people can pretend it didn't happen. I won't. I have too much roleplay done connected to FG, I will never agree to it's complete retcon, though I'd agree to minimizing it's effects, consider it over, concluded, whatever. But what affected my faction, my characters, and the reaction of those to that will not be undone without my consent.

I must agree with this. I've had a character working up all around FG and that Character has become obsolete for me for now..

(09-08-2014, 04:58 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]

I must agree with this. I've had a character working up all around FG and that Character has become obsolete for me for now..

I understand guys. But I don't control FG in what it was anymore; the GRN| official faction has the right to that. And I was told it was mostly retconned, but the Nomad infestation has been redone to a minimal area and is continuing.

I'll talk to Omi once I get on skype and see if we can't sort everything out. If you, Havok, bump me on skype (xion136) I'll get a chat going and we can discuss how to proceed.

The retcon does cause problems, but it opens up a few doors as well.

EDIT: Omi informed me it was NOT a total retcon. The retcon mainly deals with Nomad infestion of the upper echelons, which invalidates half of Lelouch's reasons for the Fallen Grace initiative being done.

Sorry for taking over your feedback, Noelle.
If that's the case, and all the events of FG are considered done (with only the inRP justification getting weakened by not considering the infestation as severe in reality as D'Aramis suggested it to be), then my original question still stands: How come somebody working as a Gallic royal intelligence agent does not know even a little hint about who the Black King is?
(09-09-2014, 06:33 AM)Noelle Chevalier Wrote: [ -> ]

*Atténuation et Stimuler Transmission*

So I just wanna say, I'm not sure what it is you were trying to say here, but

"Atténuation et stimuler" implies you're doing both actions at the same time in French

The word you're also looking for instead is 'stimulation', but in this context in French, it implies some other kind of 'stimulation', if you get what I mean.

It would be more appropriate to go with *Atténuation, puis renforcement du signal.* or something alike, which would roughly translate to *Attenuation (or reduction), then reinforcement of the signal*

Just a short French lesson, sorry.
Thanks Pinko, i'll change that over.

'zul Well Noelle is working through what files she has access to. So far she hasn't come across information about him yet so, beyond a intel officer's general sense of permanent suspicion, she doesnt have a reason not to trust him.
Pages: 1 2