Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian War Cabinet Subj: Base Permission; From: James Vega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ioLWv8l.png]

Internal Communications

Subject : Base Permission within the 10k Zone Range of "BLACKPOOL PRODUCTION FACILITY"

Transmission

Hey there,

I would like to request a special permission for my group the "United Trading Corporation. We already have stated our bases purpose, location and other relevant informations in your office just here. As someone told me, I should get the permission of the owner of "Blackpool Production Facility" to send a message along our transmission to you, that she agrees, our plans to build our base within their range (>10k) just here. Now we would like to request to get a permission from the War Cabinet of Bretonia, to build the base in the Zone of Blackpool, we would really appreciate an answer on our request.

The reason for our request is, we have a supply & defense contract with the Bounty Hunters Guild, we supply their base & their defend our convoys. It would be easier for them and us, to secure our base for them, if it is just between their own defense lines, this would also make it easier, to have an overview about both bases for the Bretonian Law Forces. Another reason would be, that we are currently under heavy attacks of the Lane Hackers, building our base somewhere else than just near Blackpool, would mean it's death in near time. However, all in all we would like to use Blackpool as an umbrella for an possible GRN/LH attack.

I hope we will be able, to get our request through soon.

signed,
Director James Vega
United Trading Corporation

"UTC - Supporting Bretonia since 811 A.S."

[Image: OmVbbix.png]
<<< Retransmitting local data string >>>
James Vega,

We must inform you that the wheels of Bureaucracy of grind very slowly and also regular re-sending of Communications doesn't make those wheels move any faster.

The War Cabinet has handed this back to the BPA to deal with with certain caveats. You will, shortly, be able to see a communication laying down what has been decided.