Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freelancers and Junkers [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNmp3A9RXtY9q_RohWx-k...ppSrK9w0gw]

Source: Planet Holstein, Frankfurt system.
Comm ID: Rolf-Hjalmar Pokorni

Daumann Heavy Construction has need of your services, captains.

We require bigger delivery of contraband known as Blood Diamonds. Our corporation will provide very good payment terms and legal protection, if some overzealous police officer scans your ships.

Shipment of around 5000 standard containers with Blood Diamonds is to be delivered to Raubling station in Munich system. We do not care how or where will you get those diamonds, although we know where usually they are from.

We will transfer 5500 credits for every container. Make it fast and you will get additional bonus.

R-H. Pokorni

===Transmission Terminated===
[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings Rolf-Hjalmar Pokorni

We can get this done for you without any issues. Your delivery will arrive soon, first class.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
[Image: zniA9RV.png]

Hey, Mr Pokorni,

I caught wind of your message, and since the Cryptocurrency was in the area, I took on your contract for you. It's... a little less hi-tech than my usual work is, but the deliveries went off without a hitch.

Cargo manifests are available within this data repository, detailing the arrivals of two separate loads delivered to Raubling Station - one of three thousand, two hundred and fifty (3250) crates, and the other of one thousand, seven hundred and fifty (1750) crates - for a total of five thousand (5000) crates of Blood Diamonds transported to Raubling.

I hope everything is to your liking. If there are any problems with the documentation I provided, please let me know. Otherwise, please wire payment to JM|-Cryptocurrency at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

-Lily

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]

It wouldn't hurt if you brought full cargo hold during second delivery, Ms. Terson, but it's not a problem.

Payment.

R-H. Pokorni

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings, Mr. Pokorni.

Your offer is quite intriguing. Blood diamonds... We shall start making deliveries soon.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland, Rheinland Director

[Image: md15qa.png]

I said few additional crates won't hurt Mr. Wayland, as such Cogress is allowed to bring another around 5000 containers. Or more, if cargo hold of your ship during another delivery is bigger. But that's it, that amount will be sufficient for our needs for now.

In your organisation's case, payment will be transferred at a later date, after certain formality is concluded.

R-H. Pokorni