Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 11 Announcment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/mUvDcQp.jpg?2[/img]
Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Omicron Delta, Freeport 11
Comm ID:----- Administrator John Douglas
Encryption:-- Public
Topic:------- Rules adjustment

Connecting to relays...
Range:------- Omicron-wide
Priority:---- HIGH NON-URGENT

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

To everyone in the Omicron systems.

Administrator Douglas speaking, on behalf of Freeport 11 community. Due to recent events, we will be introducing changes to our current security policies, more commonly known across Sirius as "No Firing Zone". While current system has worked perfectly in times of relative peace and stability, we must adapt to the times. As acts of violence in Omicron Delta increased drastically, we are no longer in capacity to ensure safety of anyone within NFZ. Therefore I warn all visiting parties to fammilarize themselves with new situation. We apologize for any inconveniences in advance. Following rules are in effect immediately.

Quote:First in Command: John Douglas
Second in Command: Tobias Parker
Security Chief: Mike Spencer

Freeport 11 is under diplomatic protection from Phoenix Zoner Familia.

Freeport 11 official rules
  1. Defense of NFZ Freeport 11 can be subject for outsourcing to outside parties. Should conflict arise with member of contracted party, rival group may be contracted at Administrator's convenience.
  2. Contraband: following materials are undesired to be brought onboard until permission is granted by Administration or acting Security Chief.
    Slaves, Nomad materials in quantity bigger than 10, active artifacts, alive non-human life forms
  3. Everyone coming aboard is subject to be disarmed from weapons of all kind*. Personnal protection such as armors are permitted. Security and contracted parties are ARMED with top class lethal armanent.
10 rules of how to behave once onboard
  1. Follow security's orders on all times.
  2. Do not insult others.
  3. Do not threaten others.
  4. Do not start fights.
  5. Do not steal.
  6. Do not litter.
  7. Do not disturb Freeport's calm and security needlessly.
  8. Do not put printed propaganda/announcment on the walls until permitted.
  9. Do not interrupt duties of the crew or security.
  10. Individuals under influence of various substances may be detained.
*Ceremonial weapons or items of collectional value/gifts such as knives and other hand to hand weapons may be brought on station with special permission. Any sort of firearms must be unloaded and thus: incapable to fire.

Banned parties:
  • [TAZ] - Temporary Antonomous Zoners
Enlisted FP11 defenders
  • Solar Runners - Primary security provider
  • Phoenix - Diplomatic immunity

~Administrator Douglas
From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner
To: Tobias Parkes, John Douglas, Admirable Golanski
Encryption: of Earthly Celebrations

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti Dopplegangers!

I must say that I am really amused by your joke. As an amateur enthusiast of Earthly Cultures I feel the need to correct your mistake. In Sol's calendar we would be right now somewhere near the month of September. There is yes a celebration to jokes and jesters, it's on April 4th for anglo-saxon cultures and on December 28th for Hispanic ones. The effort is what counts though, and I must say you got an A.

As I asume you will be throwing a party to celebrate this special day, despite it not being quite right on the calendar, I will set sails as soon as possible to Delta. I would not miss it for nothing in the world.

Gollanski: You coming right? Gonna save a dance for you, Rock Lobster!

23's

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner

PS: Shall we cut the self centered nonesense already? We're all adults gents...
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/mUvDcQp.jpg?2[/img]
Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Omicron Delta, Freeport 11
Comm ID:----- Administrator John Douglas
Encryption:-- Public
Topic:------- Rules adjustment

Connecting to relays...
Range:------- Omicron-wide
Priority:---- HIGH NON-URGENT

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

To TAZ.

Considering all pain we have suffered on your hands, you still dare to mock us and our ways. After this fiasco that you call summit, we want to have nothing in common with your lot. Considering we have set our range to cover Omicron worlds, it makes me question what devils forced you to travel all the way to this sector of space after you removed yourself from local politics, abandoning fellow Zoners to almost certain death all those years ago.

Be gone. Leave us alone.

~Administrator Douglas
To: Administrator Douglas
Encryption: Foul!

[Image: avatar_17932.jpg?dateline=1406182904]

Kallisti Cabbage!

A quick message from Dr. Mojo:

Nobody is eating your beans Douglas! Cut the shenanigans already! We have people in every Freeport, what, did you expect any less from a consolidated and well respected group of Zoners like us? And about Croners politics, we helped Croners up to the point when they decided to call it a "day". What other fanatics like you or those Phoenix Order bootlickers do really is none of our business, your zealotry is beyond salvation. But do know we will always back up our fellow Temporary Autonomous Zoners in ALL stations throughout Sirius. This includes our people in FP11.

So, you see, no one is taking your words too seriously...

Mr. Momomoto, who can swallow his entire nose

To: Freeport 11 Temporary Autonomous Zoner Population
Encryption: We wanted to dance!

[Image: avatar_17932.jpg?dateline=1406182904]

Kallisti Popes and Popesses!

Look, I'm here in Delta to tell you all that despite being less than three dozen of you living in the station, the Polyfathers will make sure this fever that got your base's administrator doesn't cause you any trouble. Gypsie ordered me to fly up here asap and bring you what I have here... We have decided to throw a party at TAZ quarters inside Freeport 11, for you guys only. Yeah, I know it's a small cargo bay but it's more than enough! Start unloading these and these and take them there quick! I dunno how long until Douglas' minions realize my papers are fake. After the food, drinks and toys are inside, lock the bay and throw the party of your lifes. Do not let any of the personnel of the Freeport in until you're puking your sins out in hangover and there's nothing left to do but clean. Goddess prevails!

Mr. Momomoto, who can swallow his entire nose

Quote:
Shipping Report

* 523 x Luxury Food
* 523 x Luxury Consumer Goods
* 523 x Consumer Goods
* 523 x Sake
* 523 x Wine
* 523 x Vodka
* 523 x Whiskey
* 523 x Holo-tainment Bands
* 523 x Holo-sculptures
* 523 x Synthetic Marijuana (Kalliste Gold)
* 128 x Stabline (that's for the hot tempered)
* 23 x VIP (Gypsie's plus 23)
Mio Akiyama checked over the reports from the Solar Runners and Freeport guards.

No people related to the Temporary Autonomous Zoners had been seen for several months. She double-checked to make sure.

She then checked for incursion reports. A few strange ships had appeared but had turned away before being fired upon and neutralised. No breaches on the station. Nothing too suspicious at all.

"Acqusition requests need to be sent." She thought, before brushing any tomfoolery by the TAZ out of her mind.

"Zoners on Freeport 11 didn't care much for group politics past their own station, and after the rumours of the summit and the happenings there had filtered through, everyone had become firmer in their resolve to limit their interaction." Akiyama thought, nodding to herself in the office.

"We couldn't afford a breach by the nomads, and everyone out here on the edge knows that. No-one would take a risk and allow people associating with nomads onboard. It would never make sense." She nodded to herself once more, before filing another acquisition request.