Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commander of KNF Secondary Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
♦♦

♦♦

TO: KNF Secondary Fleet Command

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday while on patrol on our norther borders, the KDS-Yukkuri encountered an unusual situation. While maneuvering through the restricted system of Tohoku an LSF upholder class bomber was spotted near Heaven's Gate.

Hastening our advance we quickly apprehended the suspect with he assistance of another Naval Forces ship, the I-401. The Liberty agent was quickly apprehended and taken into custody. Liberty has been quite aggressive in their use of Kusari's own space recently. Thus, we moved to bring the Liberty Security Force pilot in for interrogation.

Before this could be done, regrettably, the KPT ship assisting with the situation opened fire on the bomber before it could react. It could not have been annihilated more effectively and left the area in the form of thin molecular cloud. After this, we were warned not to report the situation to KNF command, or anyone for that matter. The KPT ship claimed some sort of section nine jurisdiction giving them precedence in the matter.

Naturally, we dismissed the Kempeitai captain's claim and saw to it this was brought to your attention. Liberty's aggression is getting more and more firm recently. Command must know when a military invasion of our space has occurred, and thus we have reported this to you. Myself and my crew will stand by whatever action we must take to secure the colony of Kusari.

Hirani,

Kaigun Chūsa Shiro Nakahara

Attachment:

♦♦

♦♦
Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

[PRIORITY MESSAGE, BE ADVISED]

7th Fleet HQ command SADO has implicit jurisdiction over the TOHOKU region. Any naval operations in the region answer to my desk specifically.

Now. Due to the fact that Agency resources were present, I have already been informed and the intelligence services are dealing with the matter. All information pertaining to the TOHOKU system is strictly classified under OPLAN-YNE37XX-KL.

Any unidentified vessels, including "friendlies", which are unable to verify their Identification or flight plan are to be shot down, and all escape pods incinerated. All patrols in the region are to be made in force, with direct hard-link communications to HQ and sufficient firepower on-hand for assured destruction against any known or anticipated threats.

For further operations, I will have you placed in contact with the captian of the KDS-HAKUREI, 7th Fleet Flagship. You will be debriefed by him over more secure channels.

That is all.

Signed,

[Source Redacted]

Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...