Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tinker and Transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kk5O5lM.jpg]
Comm ID: Haruna
Recipient: Tinker and Transport
Subject: A business Deal
Encryption: Genki
Priority: medium

Konnichiwa tinker peoples.

Haruna-chan here with an offer you cant refuse.

When i paid a visit to that system infested with junker vermin (Texas), i met some of your pilots. They were ever so helpful in incriminating T&T. Admitting to working closely with junkers.

Now, you know Junkers arent welcome in Kusari, and those who openly co-operate with them are generally unwelcome. The Hizoku sees your working with junkers as a problem, especially when you trade with Kusari.

So here's the point, smelly peoples:

Either we hand over the voluntary confessions your pilots made to the proper Kusari Authorities (in our capacity as law abiding citizens protective of Kusari) which will result in, at the very least, very very close scrutiny of any T&T ships entering Kusari, and at the most T&T being declared unwelcome in Kusari.

OR

You can pay a monthly "endorsement" donation to the Hizoku, which will keep your rep with Kusari clean.

*Haruna giggles* Your choice, tinker peoples. Choose wisely.

Oh, and just in case you forgot:
Code:
[21.08.2014 05:46:23] T&T/Portus: We work with Junkers.
[21.08.2014 05:46:35] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: hmm.. how interesting.
[21.08.2014 05:46:52] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: what is T&T?
[21.08.2014 05:47:00] T&T/Portus: Tinker and Transport, madme.
[21.08.2014 05:47:31] T&T/Portus: We're a scrapping trade network.
[21.08.2014 05:48:19] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: so you work with the dirty junker scum?
[21.08.2014 05:49:35] T&T/Portus: But yes, we do work with dirty junkers.

~ Haruna Aoki
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Greetings, this is Phileas O. Tukker

I speak to you as representative of the Freelance trade network known as Tinker&Transport.

May I suggest that we speak to another as civilised and educated persons will do ?
Calling our crews vermin will not get you any deal, nor will threatening to send commonly known information to official law enforcement better your arguments in any way.
By the way : to question a licenced Freelance Trader in Liberty House Zone of Influence before attempting to extort a monthly payment from his boss is a crime that could interest LPI , too.

So, after we both have finished beating the drums and stated how brave and how unimpressed we are, I would like to ask you a question :

What do you realy want from Tinker & Transport ?

Money ? We do not succumb to extortion, and I suggest that you follow your own guidance and send your complaint.
We will then gladly send our own documentation to the officials in charge.
Including the local law enforcement in Texas.

Trade ? No... we are to smelly and to unworthy for that, did I phrase that correctly ?

I suggest you clear your own mind, as I sense that you have strayed far from the serene knowledge of the principles of harmony and civilisation.

I will then of course gladly reply to any civilized communication.

With best regards

Phileas O. Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees

[Image: TampTfl_zps18652eb8.png][Image: TampTjunk_zpse91d718a.png][Image: TampTmemorial_zpsee4f9278.png]

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
[Image: alhku3O.jpg]
Comm ID: Haruna
Recipient: Tinker and Transport
Subject: A business Deal
Encryption: Genki
Priority: medium

Extortion? no, this is just a business offer. After all, the Hizoku are just simple business people and law abiding citizens of Kusari.

I asked a few questions, your pilots willingly answered. No crime occurred in the LPI's jurisdiction. So your threat is wasted air.

You will learn to be careful about who you associate with.

You, silly person, need to learn to negotiate better. your skills are horrible.

~ Haruna Aoki