Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF, RKS, KPT, CC: Samura Industries, [HA] | Subj: Junkers subverting Kusari Law
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kk5O5lM.jpg]
Comm ID: Haruna
Recipient: Kusari Lawful authorities
Subject: Discovered Information
Encryption: Genki
Priority: High

*Haruna bows formally before beginning*

Konnichiwa Honorable members of the Navy, Police and Kempeitai.

I am Haruna Aoki of the Hizoku Organization, a Hogosha Citizen's group.

While roaming Sirius, and seeing how much worse off other houses are compared to the Strength of Kusari, I came across a group of Gaijin calling themselves "Tinker and Transport". On the surface they seem like a freelancer group, but on further consideration, and some investigation, i believe these dirty Gaijin are junkers using falsified transponders and ship registrations.

Let me lay out how i came to this.

First:
Their headquarters, called "Tinker's Haven", is located in the Texas system. Yes, that den so infested by Junker vermin.

Second: i questioned a pilot belonging to the organization and he openly admitted they associate with and employ junkers. The log is below:
Code:
[21.08.2014 05:46:01] T&T/Portus: You referring to me?
[21.08.2014 05:46:12] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: are you a junker?
[21.08.2014 05:46:23] T&T/Portus: We work with Junkers.
[21.08.2014 05:46:35] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: hmm.. how interesting.
[21.08.2014 05:46:52] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: what is T&T?
[21.08.2014 05:47:00] T&T/Portus: Tinker and Transport, madme.
[21.08.2014 05:47:31] T&T/Portus: We're a scrapping trade network.
[21.08.2014 05:48:19] Aoki.Haruna: Haruna: so you work with the dirty junker scum?
[21.08.2014 05:49:35] T&T/Portus: But yes, we do work with dirty junkers.

It is concerning that they openly associate, employ and work with junkers while residing in close proximity to one of the main dens of the vermin.

It seems they use these transports with falsified freelancer credentials to bypass Kusari law, so that they may enter kusari at will and trade.

I leave it to the honorable and just authorities on how to deal with these gaijin.

*Haruna bows again*

~ Haruna Aoki
>>: Incoming Transmission
>>: Sender ID: Nakajima Katsumi
>>: Origin: Ryodo no Keisatsu Sabisu HQ, Planet New Tokyo
>>: Link Established
>>: Message Begin

>>: Audio/Video Received
[Image: Z6i4OSC.png]
Streaming live-feed :<<

Konbanwa. Junsa-bucho Katsumi reporting.

Thank you, Haruna-san, for this information. It is somewhat troubling that these Junkers, or their "sympathizers", are using modified identification codes to get past our defense networks. I will speak with the Superintendent about this matter, and report back to you when we reach a decision on how to move forward.

If you happen to catch any more of these "Tinker and Transport" vessels, please report them on this frequency.

~ Junsa-bucho Nakajima Katsumi, Signing Off.

Message End :<<
Transmission End :<<
Link Disconnected :<<