Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cavaliere Adimari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LOTB.png]

Signore Adimari.

It's been a while since I've been in contact with closer associates and I appear to be struggling to contact them even though I'm now at least trying. As a result, I'm turning to you. Why? Simply - I have a job for you.

I can't be too vague otherwise I won't get the answer I'm looking for. We'll call it "renovation". Savona isn't finished yet.

Tickling your curiosity?

~Orsini

[Image: qw5YThx.png]

Commandante Orsini-Contari,

How pleasant to hear from you, Commandante. Whatever it is that you are proposing, color me intrigued.

Tell me more about this renovation.

In fede,
Cipriano Adimari

[Image: nuiVxMP.png]
[Image: LOTB.png]

If only the Familiare responded that quickly.

In short, I've noticed a couple of the larger structures towards the outskirts haven't received the attention they should have. I even found a gun around the area when I went to investigate it myself briefly. Who knows who that belonged to... Smugglers might've dropped the odd one or two during the shipments.

The point is, it looks ugly, I'm sure you'll agree. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well and all that. I'm sure you can see where this going, si? I need you to go and take a look for yourself and come back to me with a list of materials that will be needed. These of course will likely not be available on Malta itself but we'll kill that Corsair when we come to it.

I hope your transport still works. Your accommodation isn't bad as it is but an improvement wouldn't hurt, hmm?

~Orsini