Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----Incoming Transmission----

[Image: 4JWqgs.png]
Comm ID: Gaines Goldschmidt
Encryption Level: High
Source: Barrier Gate Station, Coronado
Subject: Base access
Priority: Urgent

Greeting esteemed members of the Liberty Rogues

My name is Gaines Goldschmidt and I am seeking an agreement or if you want to be fully technical a memorandum of understanding to allow access for my 'Pelican' Class transport named the 'High. Roller' to dock on Niverton and purchase human chattel, in return for access to Niverton I will be willing to ship Cardamine and other supplies to your base of operations in New York unless you require these supplies else where. In addition I acknowledge that space in unlawful bases is often restricted and manpower extremely limited thus rest assured I already have several bases lined up where I can repair and refuel at non of which directly impacts your manpower.

Furthermore since by necessity, my role involves blending in and being discreet I of course offer my services as informant and a source of information should you require it, this can be discuss on a case by case basis.

Till we meet again.

Gaines Goldschmidt
Purveyor of exotic goods.
SHIP ID: LR-Masochist.Vegetarian
SUBJECT: Wut?

Greetings Goldschmidt,

Well... You have to prove me one thing, so called TRUST.
I have a work for you, do it and show me you are useful.

Now listen. There's a base in Texas, called Tinker's Heaven.
Get me some info, right? Armor, modules, storages whatever.
Success means 'rights' to dock, failure means another chance, because I'm nice.
Understand?

~Long live The Liberty Rogues!!~
~ Rogue "Ace", Amber Lane
----Incoming Transmission----

[Image: 4JWqgs.png]
Comm ID: Gaines Goldschmidt
Encryption Level: High
Source: Barrier Gate Station, Coronado
Subject: Base access, Tinkers Heaven
Priority: Urgent

Greetings Ms Lane

Your terms are acceptable, I shall provide your desired information once I have visited Tinkers Heaven however the time-scale of this cannot be estimated due to the nature of requesting docking permissions as I can not trust the owners of the Tinkers Heaven be as prompt as yourselves in responding to requests. Once I gain permission to dock on Tinkers Heaven I should provide full information on the internal workings of Tinkers Heaven as well as the more overt information to you shortly thereafter.

Till we meet again
Gaines Goldschmidt
Purveyor of exotic goods.
SHIP ID: LR-Masochist.Vegetarian
SUBJECT: Wut?

Very well
We are waiting

~Long live The Liberty Rogues!!~
~ Rogue "Ace", Amber Lane