Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lucie Leblanc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communications ID - Ansel Xavier, Gallic Royal Navy
Communications Recipient - Grand Marechal Lucie Leblanc, Gallic Royal Navy
Communications Priority: Medium

Audio message only, no visual feed available.

I am sure you have been missing me.

[He laughed briefly.]

Allow me to congratulate you on your promotion, belated as it might be. Your military capabilities are certainly adequate to keep the war effort running smoothly. But I won't waste your time, I have been there.

The past few months have helped me overcome the issues that led to my untimely resignation...at least in part. While I doubt I'll ever be combat worthy again, I am sure I can be of help somewhere else. The details of which we need to figure out. State a time and place and I'll try to be there.

Xavier out.
Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Leeds System
16. Septembre, 737 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: BhRx0im.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Gallic Royal Navy.
Recipient: Ansel Xavier, Gallic Royal Navy.
Topic: Re: Untitled.

Xavier,

I must admit, I hadn't been expecting to hear from you again, much less so soon. It's regrettable that your... health issues - escalated to such a level as to force your resignation. Regardless, the Royal Navy hasn't been allowed to shirk its duties. You've seen for yourself, I'm sure, that no effort has been spared in 'keeping up appearances'. The campaign to bring Bretonia under the Crown's dominion reaches new heights with every coming day.

With that said, it is good to hear that you find yourself capable of serving the Royal Navy once more. You know yourself that you have a lot to offer, I am sure - else you would neither have preceded me nor have been allowed to remain within the Royal Navy's ranks even after your stepping down.

The Chant itself will serve as an outstanding meeting point, I am sure. After all, it has already done so in the past, n'est ce pas? A place of familiarity for us both, I would imagine. Come as soon as you are able.

Cordialement,

Lucie LeBlanc
Grande Maréchale of the King's Royal Navy

Transmission End
Undisclosed location, Undisclosed location.
16. Septembre, 737 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: jTs78jB.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Ansel Xavier, Gallic Royal Navy.
Recipient:Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Gallic Royal Navy .
Topic: Re:Re: Untitled.

I blame you for this new habit, although it has been strangely calming.

Lying in a bed, unable to move...for months on end. It has certainly been a time of retrospect. And I certainly feel like I've aged a hundred years. The wandering mind cannot help but dream, walk between the stark rigidity of the past and the ephemeral wafts that represent the future. But I do know now that some chtonic monsters are best left gestating. They'll emerge in their own time.

[He waves a hand, as if to dismiss his own rambling.]

Matters of the present then. I'm sure I will be able to find my way to that particular ship. It will be deja vu, even. Until we meet then.

Xavier out.

Transmission End