Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Trading, Shipping, and Transport companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***Incoming Transmission***
**Sirius Wide announcement**

Hello Jake Winslow here again with another business opportunity for some of the large trader, transport, and shipping companies. Star Space port is in need of some supplies and the low number of employees i have cant keep up with the work load. This contract is only open to official and non-official Factions with proper background.

500,000 Reinforced Alloy (bought in Omega 3 @ Freeport 1)
180,000 Industrial Hardware (bought in Frankfurt @ Mainz Storage Facility)
108,000 Plasomic Metamaterials (bought in Dublin @ Battleship Hood)

Payment:
The base will buy these items at 1500SC a unit. Please post every delivery here with photo confirmation on every 5th load completed (post these as one post I don't want to look thru them all) there will be a bonus pay out of 15million SC. (must have photo of each delivery with time stamp)

>> For docking rights please fill this out for your faction the fee will be waved. Docking Rights form

Hope some of the great Trading companies take interest in this! any question please contact me directly.

***End Transmission***
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System

[Image: yYrL8FQ.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Winslow! This is Miles Stuart of Gateway Shipping Inc. I'm pleased to receive such an offer for our services, but there are a few things I'm interested in knowing first.

Quote:The base will buy these items at X amount a unit.

This doesn't really tell me much. I don't go into an endeavour unless I know there is going to be profit in it both for myself and my employees. Some more info on how much you actually plan to pay out would be beneficial.

Also, I'm afraid that I don't have your base's coordinates in our database. If you could please send them to me over a more secure channel, I will ensure that they won't fall into the wrong hands.

In addition, if you want Gateway to do business with your port...I might suggest you go ahead and give our ships docking clearance (using the Gateway| tag), as I don't see a need for us to apply for that separately when you could just as easily do that here.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Stuart out.

::End Transmission::
**To: Miles Stuart**

Hello sir its great to hear from you and your organization. We have corrected certain criteria previously listed in the original statement. The price per unit is 1500SC and the location of the Plasomic Metamaterials has been corrected. I do apologize for the mistakes.

Your Fleet has been granted docking rights sir. We look forward to doing business with you.

***End Transmission***
***Re Sending Transmission***

Hello great people of Sirius i want to point out a few corrections on the first statement. The loaction for Plasomic Metamaterials are bought in Dublin @ Battleship Hood. The base will also buy these supplies for 1500SC each.

Hope to hear from more trading companies and look forward to doing business with you.

***End Transmission***
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Star Space Port; Jake Winslow ****

Dear Mr. Jake Winslow,

The Guild has pledged support to Star Port and we stay true to our promise. We will be delivering the requested material with our routine supply shipments to Omega 9.

Furthermore, the Guild has stationed an Omega 9 Patrol Wing on Cameron Space Port as a reaction to more frequent raids into the O9 system. We hope to be able to stabilise the situation this way.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]
**To: Jack Henderson**

Hello, Its great to hear from the IMG once again! I look forward to doing Business with you all. It good to know the IMG are patrolling the system, lets hope we can keep it a safe place.

Also some of the commodities have changed and/or are going to change soon so please keep an eye on what we are looking for.

**End Transmission**
Good day there!

this is the Captain of the [Star]Ophion Barge, Been doing some runs of RA for the base, will Upload those shortly, but for now I've sent 100mil SC to [Star]Stixx to help fund the base.

Proof
And here they Are the Barges RA Deliveries :RA 1
RA 2
Didn't mean to post here.
Transmission Lost______
Pages: 1 2