Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doc Holliday & MFE **FWD** to: Dr. Doreen Nagger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Tgp2UGo.png]

*Tim Finnegan's face appears from below, filmed by the commcard held in his hand*
*The ceiling slides in the background, bulkheads and gangways flashing past behind him as he strides*

Top o' th' mernin' T'yez Doc.
Aye, y'knoo Oi dinnae come tae shoot th' breeze, much's Oi'd loike.
Still owe's ye tha' pint...
*looks down into the camera with an earnest wink and a half smile*

Got a favor t'call in, 'ef me tab can afford one.
'Ere, me auld pilot Bobby Murphy be aye 'urt, an' 'urt bad.
...th' best cutters in all 'Rico cannae stabilize 'im.
*brow furrows as he increases pace, dodging passing Junkers*
Oi'm as good as burnin' void t' Rico now. Oi'll 'ave Invergordon in me arse view inside ten minutes.

*Raises commcard up to head level, rough and rusty rings of passing bulkheads receding into the distance*
Oi be nae known fer it, lad - but Oi'm beggin'.
Send me yer location n' vector so'z Oi can get me right hand man t' 'ospital by th' shortest bloody line - an damn th' Delta Vee.

After yer bloody timely aid nigh 'pon the Phantom raid on Inverness all'em years agoo, Oi cannae tink o' any doctor Murph would rather 'ave tak'n a whack a' tinkerin' onn'im.
Ef there be anythin' Oi can aye do in return, ye've but t'name 'et.
*an airlock flashes by, and the familiar golden hues of Junker shipboard light Finn's face, his face seems gaunt and grey*

Anything at all, me auld friend.
All Oi need is an open medbay and yer immediate vector - Oi'll bloody well do th' rest.
Wake oot.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan

Clan Chief, Gordon Junkers of Inverness
Coileach an Taobh Tuath
*incoming transmission*
Com ID: Dr. John Henry Holliday
To: Tim Finnegan
CC: Dr. Doreen Nagger

Heya, Old Friend,

It truly is good to hear from you again. I guess you know by now that I'm on my own and have started expansion of Med Force Enterprises. So far, so good. Now for the matter at hand.

Right now I'm in Omega 49 but you would be best off taking your patient to a former student of mine. Miss Doreen Nagger is the chief resident at Tinker's Haven in the Texas system. She is more than capable of helping your man out. Everything she knows she learned from me and in some ways, she's better. If you can't bring him to the Haven, she has transport to meet and pick him up.

I'm not doing this to blow you off, I'm doing this because she's a lot closer and He smirks she's a lot more pleasing to the eye than I am!! I am forwarding a copy of this too her.

But Tim, we should hook up again. It's been too long. Just let me know where.

Your old friend,
-Doc
[Image: 4dtHpFO.png]

*Finn looks into the camera, the winding of pre-flight drive engines in the ancient liner causing the hull to torque, eliciting a great metallic peal from the vessel*

Aye, th' Haven it is - an' ye've me thanks.
Clan Gordon be aye atcher service, an ye'z n'me, we will 'ave tha' drink.
On me, lad.
Me 'eartfelt 'tanks t' m'z Nagger, Oi'll be ther eafore ye'z lot know 'et.
Ef ye be aye lissenin' lass, please do let an auld salt know wha' Oi can bring in me way o' aid n' remittance - Oi departs Inverness in short order.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan

Clan Chief, Gordon Junkers of Inverness
Coileach an Taobh Tuath