Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tim Finnegan / Finnegan´s Wake; CC: Doc Nagger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Fynn here, Foreman at Tinkers Haven.

I hear from my Doc that you are incoming, probably with the Wake ?
We are holding dock 2 clear for you, it´s the nearest to the Clinic´s emergency entry.
Doc Nagger is currently preparing everything for your arrival, but we would be thankful for some more Information.
I have added her com channel to this communication so if you have a Paramedic on board or can send us medscan data it will be forewarded directly to her.

Im not one to invade privacy, but will you inform me about what exactly is up ?

I have no direct acces to Congress channels but I cannot evade noticing that there has been a lot of encrypted sendings lately, with a sudden stop and no more communication at the moment.
Last time that happened La Fort was in lockdown because of some mislead LSF hotshots.
I´ll send a ship over soon to check but would appreciate to know if we would be jumping into a maelstrom as soon as we hop the hole.

Also : do we prepare for a party here, and will you be bringing friends along to play ?

I´ll be waiting at the dock to meet you.

[Image: 2jab8cx.jpg]

Safe flight
FynnMcScrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
[Image: GXIhNZ5.jpg]

Top o' th' mernin' t'yez Mr. McScrap.
Tis me greet pleasure t' make yon acquaintance - despite ye'z bein' a ruddy Oirishman.
*smiles broadly*

Me auld man ust'er say; "Ye knoo how ye'z can tell ye be lookin' a' an Oirish wolfhound? E' be walkin' backwards n' waggin' 'is heed."
*leans back in the Wake's command chair, grinning*

Tha' bein' said, Oi sure do appreciate yer readyin' me a dock 'roond th' Haven.
An' as a gesture o' goodwill, Oi done th' same fer ye'z at Gordon Tower, Invergordon Station - permanent-loike.

Ef there be aye any wee thing Oi can peck up fer ye'z on th' way, ye'z only need say th' word, lad.
Me bonny Wake'll be jumpin' int'er Cortez 'ere shortly, an' Oi'll rip a bleedin' gash across't Liberty space, makin' fer Rico afore ye'z knoo it.
An' then on t' ye lot

*crosses his arms, nods deaply*
As t' what's afoot, Oi'd be remiss tae speak on be'alf o' Congress issues within 'Rico, but aloo me t' say Oi've an injured man.
This 'ere fellow, Bobby Murphy, e's a former Molly an' me former 1st mate, recently made Cap'm o th' Congress flagship.
An' Oi'd tear doon th' walls o' Hell itself t'see th' lad made well, he done th' same fer me in th' past.
S'all Oi be free tae tell ye'z.

*smiles, holds his hands out openly*
Again ye've me 'tanks.
Oi'll be bangin' on yer airlock in nuthin', flat.

Wake oot.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan

Clan Chief, Gordon Junkers of Inverness
Coileach an Taobh Tuath