Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kanzler´s office, Bundestag, BDM| -|- Subject: IMG and Red Hessians relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Laura Carsten
SOURCE: planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Investigation of reported IMG ship docking on Hessian base and relations of these organizations

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte representatives of Büro der Marineintelligenz, Bundestag and Kanzler´s office. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m recently appointed temporary polizeidirektor of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Purpose of this message is to inform you about recent investigation about activities of Independent Miners Guild. Polizei received report from Kruger Mineralien where were some photos of IMG ship docking on Red Hessian base in one of Omega systems, precisely Omega-5. I took charge of investigation about this matter and questioned representative of IMG, Herr Jack Henderson.

To sum it up shortly, he confirmed that incident happened. But even more, he also confirmed that IMG has docking access to Hessian bases and they use them to buy basic supplies for some Zoner station in Omega-9 system and thus they indirectly support enemies of Rheinland with money which they pay for them. On the other hand he claimed that IMG ships don´t dock on any Hessian base within Rheinland space, and also that Hessians are not allowed to dock on their bases even in Bretonia space so they can´t buy supplies there.

Because reported incident happened outside of Rheinland space, formally no law has been violated. However it is matter for consideration of Bundestag and Kanzler if provided indirect support of Hessians deserves any diplomatic or economy action, restriction or even direct punishment. With this conlusion I think polizei investigation can be closed. Any further moves are on you. Copy of communication with Herr Henderson which includes also photos of IMG ship at Hessian base is in data attachment of this message.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektor Carsten out.

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
END OF THE MESSAGE