Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captain of "CashMaker" || CC: Houston planetary authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(//Comms visible to anyone involved in situations with this fella.)

[Image: sALwNC8.png]

Hi,
We don't appreciate smugglers in Liberty, especially if what they're smuggling is Cardamine. Unfortunately for you, my guncams broke and caught only you, though I know you were with your three friends, one of which got blown up. Maybe they can lend you the money.

10'000'000 credits to \V/-Zettsu if you want to visit Liberty again. Otherwise you're going to have problems.

-- ぜつ Zettsu

[Image: mE6Idd1.png]

Attachments
[Image: sALwNC8.png]

Hi,
You haven't shown repentance after you've been caught with Cardamine. We won't accept that.

Your penance increases to 30'000'000 credits. If I don't find these on \V/-Zettsu during the next 24 hours, there will be no way back.

Also, because you've docked to Houston after my specific order not to, I am opening this channel to Houston planetary authorities so that they can punish you accordingly.

-- ぜつ Zettsu

Attachments
[Image: iJVhX9s.png]

Hi,
You've been caught yet again, docking to Houston with a load of Cardamine.

It hurt.

-- Abythen

Attachments

Hi,
You are really damn persistent pest, aren't you.

-- Abythen

Attachments

Hi,
I suppose this is the last time we talk to one another since your pesky threats are a bit less than what we can offer. You've been caught for the fifth time and your cardie is floating now somewhere in Hudson.

Expect we won't like you as much the next time you visit Liberty.

-- Abythen

Attachments
INCOMING TRANSMISION
PRIORITY=Medium

Hello there sir. I just want to say, would be much better, in the future, to use Liberty Criminal Database for this. All officers will check that database for knowed criminals, if not listed there... probably they will dont know about your reported criminals if you write them here.

Just a suggestion.

Safe Skies!

Liberty Criminal Database