Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Molly Republic||From C.B.I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello gents,my name is not relevant,but for the better sake of the conversation call me "X".I am the leader of the Coalition Bureau Of Intelligence, as special branch of the SCRA...*spooks for a better term*.Since we have our own level of independance, i wanted to check how do we stand..
I would love to have a meeting with you guys to set some of our own relations,so to whom ever is charge, please send us a quick response
[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: Whoever you are

G'evenin,

Whoever ye' are or whatever ye' want, without a name 'n a more well thought out message there will only be one kind of interaction.

'n that entails t' me tellin' ye this.

No.

Erin Flynn
Vice Governor

[Image: mollyfooter.png]
Ok.. I might been well not to open...
My name is Ten-Zun, i am the head of the Coalition Bureau of Intelligence. I did rushed this conversation, due to the recent injury i got from a scouting mission in Bretonia. As the Mollys are a important Party in Bretonia , we seek nothing but a peaceful relationship....In this case we will promise to Mollys:

-Your ships will have clerance in our home system.
-Any reserch done in Bretonia that by any meen could be helpful towards to Mollys will be shared
-We promise to give away one of our ships(anything till gunboat) hull plan away.

But the Mollys have to:
-Help us run our op's within Bretonian Border
-Grant acces to any Molly base to the ships afiliated with the tag [CBI]
-To help the CBI with two monthly shipments of gold.
-Shere at needs their snub-craft, only the bomber is relevant

With this being said, I expect a much frendly-er colaboration...

With regards , Ten-Zen