Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : All factions near Kansas/Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Z2eapWy.gif]
Video Signal High....100%
Message from our Captain Jack Sparrow leader of the Pegasus Pilgrims to Junkers Congress.

Sending Message..99%..100%

From all the terrorism acts,small skirmishes and threats we began negotiations after long discussion about our problem with the Junkers Congress we decided to leave Inverness with peace and hope for new beginning.We won't say where we are going but when we land on habitable planet we will send signal to all for our settlement.

End of Transmision

Sent from a place of the Sirius sector see you soon!

.:.:.:.: INCOMING TRANSMISSION

.:.:.:.: SENDER: JAKE VALLON

.:.:.:.: SUBJECT: LATER

*Takes a toke*

Oh you crazy dudes!!

Man, seriously? I want whatever you are having. Seriously, I don't know what synth weed ya'll are smoking, but damn - To have that much of an effect so as to make you switch stances within a single sentence? Must be some real powerful stuff! Like, this one time I was chilling in my ship, smokin' some of this new stuff I grew, and whoa. Stuff was cray man. No where near what you must be smoking, but I can only imagine.

*Takes another toke*

But on second thought, you know what? Not sure I want what you guys have. Not sure if it's tainted or laced with hallucinogenics, but... to have it speak crazy talk and make no damn sense in any of your conversations, and your quest for... what was it? A "republic"? I mean, I'm all for a republic of Ents, but a republic of whatever drug ya'll are on? Heh, no thanks! I like to be sane to a degree when I deal with others. You guys though, oh man! Way to piss off a ton of people cause of your delusions of grandeur and wantin' to "steal" space.

Seriously? You guys say you want peace, say we are terrorists, when ya'll just show up and say *Imitates a deep, pompous voice* "Oh hey you, this here our land. We no want war, but any who don't like we kill. You are terrorists because you no like us take your land". Good one man. It had me rolling! Didn't actually think it was real till I saw it for my own eyes! Seriously, what are you guys on? Not that I want some for myself, but... ya know, curiosity and all.

But in any case, so long, good luck, don't let any asteroids hit you on the way out.

*Takes another toke, before playing a tune*
[Image: Z2eapWy.gif]
Video Signal High....100%
Our leader Captain Jack Sparrow wants to send this message to all nearby and far factions,pilots and etc..

Sending Message..99%..100%

After long trip throught the sirius space we found our new home full with new hope for peace and neutrality and clean from any threats who were pain for our families in Inverness. To all who come in Kansas to act like family killers "COME AND TAKE IT" our pilots won't tolerate any more any threats from hostile pilots always we will be friendly to all who are not threat for us .Very soon we will estabilish Pegasus Republic.

End of Transmision

After sending this message our leader Cpt.Jack Sparrow landed on planet that you call Wichita and started making colony and really soon a Republic.
[Image: WKsW1Bf.png]

[+]=======

To: "Jack Sparrow"
From: Crimson Council Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa, "The Hand of the Council"

Kansas is a dangerous barren place, explored by all kinds of unsavory types. Tread carefully, it'd be a shame if something were to happen to you all.

--Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
[Image: 33e1zk3.jpg]
CommID: Commander Rei Ikari
Encryption: Rho Zeta

Kansas is the absolute worst place you could have landed. That place is dark. You have entered a place you should not of. There is a reason that Kansas is abandoned and desolate.

Leave while you can. Before your deaths are wrought swiftly by forces you cannot possibly comprehend.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[Image: Reina-Pavoni.png]

I don't speak for all of the Natio, but I don't think you will find any problems on New Westminster, or Wichita like you call it. As long as you respect the current colonists and obey the laws of the Natio Octavarium while in our territory, we will get along.
-|Incoming Transmission|-
-|Source: Fortaleza|-
-|Encryption: Low|-
-|Subject: Kansas|-

You're meddling in things you don't understand. Kansas is rich in History, and should remain a historic place. Violatin' such a unique place makes you a target. People have occupied it before, and have failed. You're no exception. You sound as though you're a Wannabe tough-guy Zoner. I blew three of those up this week. You won't be an exception.

Go colonize the edge systems, my boys and I wont take so kindly to you an' yours ridin' around our turf and a place of great importance to the Rogues. So take my advice mister, let sleepin' dogs' lie.

-|Signal lost|-
{: Transmission Received
{: Encryption: Sorry?
{: Message Reads:

Uh, righto then.

Operative Madness here, warning you that the Natio covers the Kansas system. If you want, you can take it up with the Government, or you can take up with the military's boot. Your choice, really.

Just make sure you abide by our laws and regulations, and we'll be best friends.

Message End :}
(09-17-2014, 03:23 AM)dierton Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: Reina-Pavoni.png]

I don't speak for all of the Natio, but I don't think you will find any problems on New Westminster, or Wichita like you call it. As long as you respect the current colonists and obey the laws of the Natio Octavarium while in our territory, we will get along.
We won't be threat for you if you want to discuss with us send me PM.
[Image: tbartop.png]
::: Receiver ::: Captain Jack Sparrow
::: Subject ::: Kansas System

ola captain,

I just wanted to let you know that kansas have many unexplored phenomenons and it's a very dangerous place for a freelancer, since there is a very evil thing lives there. Beware of the evil gate in kansas, it is a dangerous area and you will never expect to whom this gate belongs... it's radio active, and it send ships to void .. i never knew about someone who made it back via it. some mysterious unknown species show there from time to time, and some say that those are aliens *cough* and some say that whenever you mention or talk about them, you just hear that noise in your head & you can feel the turbulence in the power of your systems. Good luck and remember that you are too close to the Junker Congress backdoor now.

Farewell Captain,

[Image: tbarbottom.png]
Pages: 1 2