Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ryan Bishop, Personal Matters. Secured Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- - : INCOMING TRANSMISSION : - -
- - : VISUALS ENABLED : - -

[Image: tZ42ce7.png]

Sender Identity: Siren Stone
Recipient: Ryan Bishop
Subject: Personal Matters
Encryption: Hacked Level 3
Urgency: High

*The transmission begins with a static filled screen. After 5 seconds the transmission slowly fades into a visual feed of a young woman with short black hair. At first she seems hesitant to speak, as if she'd rather not be sending the current communications wave*

... Mr. Bishop

This is Siren Stone... I... I would rather not speak with you again after the lies you told me back on Alcatraz, but...

*She looks away slightly*

Even if they are lies, I would hope that you could tell me a bit more about what you think happened to me. I haven't spoke with an Agent since the day I escaped. If you are truly ex LSF and not after my capture, then I may be inclined to not kill you on sight and instead listen to your story... even if it is just that, a story.

*The young woman leans forwards to press a few buttons on the console, obviously in mid flight*

I would rather not meet in person for the time being, I do not trust you... more so now than before. If you wish to gain my trust, I would suggest you try to prove your story. I have led a relatively happy and safe life among the Rogues for the past 4 years and do not wish to jeopardize it on the word of someone I don't even know... or don't remember... or... *grumble*... I don't know...

*She rubs the back of her neck a bit as if she were uncomfortable*

I'll wait to hear from you... just... don't call me Rebecca, because I'm not her. My name is Siren, I know that much, even if there are things about myself that I question... I... *grumble* End comms.

- - :TRANSMISSION TERMINATED : - -
-

- - :RE TRANSMITTING COMMUNICATIONS WAVE : - -

-
-

- - :RE TRANSMITTING COMMUNICATIONS WAVE : - -

-