Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: T2B Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Actually, you know what this is?

Im surprised but it seems like only I can see exactly what this faction is.

Its most likely a response to the CORE Bounty Hunter faction ignoring Outcasts and attacking Corsairs.

So before you cry foul and put this faction down for its actions, take a look at the wider picture please. If this is criminal, then the action below must also be considered criminal. If not, then both factions have the RP and both can continue. Letting one but not letting another is called double standards.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=355758 from the Core dump. Notice Outcasts are in the low priority area and Corsairs are in the high priority area. Whichever way you spin it, this faction is simply a response to that. Lets not forget, Tic is a person who hates Corsairs about as much as Grimly hates Outcasts.

You didnt think i'd miss a detail like this, did you?
' Wrote:Actually, you know what this is?

Im surprised but it seems like only I can see exactly what this faction is.

Its most likely a response to the CORE Bounty Hunter faction ignoring Outcasts and attacking Corsairs.

So before you cry foul and put this faction down for its actions, take a look at the wider picture please. If this is criminal, then the action below must also be considered criminal. If not, then both factions have the RP and both can continue. Letting one but not letting another is called double standards.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=355758 from the Core dump. Notice Outcasts are in the low priority area and Corsairs are in the high priority area. Whichever way you spin it, this faction is simply a response to that. Lets not forget, Tic is a person who hates Corsairs about as much as Grimly hates Outcasts.

You didnt think i'd miss a detail like this, did you?

.....alll of which seems moot considering that they now have merc id's (I believe).

I don't think people replying here tried to spin this - they simply responded to an invitation to provide feedback. It's justifying the emphasis on outcasts as enemies that was brought into question.

Which is eaasily justifiable considering the Nomad worship rumours I've been hearing happens among the Maltese......it just doesn't seem to be mentioned here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8