Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unione Corse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[TO: Whom it concerns]
[FROM: Austin Goodman]
[SUBJECT: Unique illicit Gaul items. ]
[ENCRYPTION: Medium.]

[Image: 49uEizu.png]

G'day,

I've heard rumors around the net that members of the Corse happen to be very well versed in the black market operations within the Gaul controlled systems, and I happen to be looking for a very specific item... I was wondering if this organization, or a member of it, would be interested in helping a potential business partner in acquiring this particular item.

Cheers.

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
[Image: JD%20Questioning.png]

Bonjour, monsieur Goodman. I'm afraid I can neither confirm nor deny these rumors you mentioned. I would however be interested to learn more about who you are first, and where these rumors you heard came from. I'm sure you can understand why we would prefer to know who we are doing business with after all, oui?
It would also help of course if we knew what it is that you seek from us, as vague mention of an 'item' is not a lot to go on.

Regards,
Jaques Duteaux

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION%202.png]

[TO: Jaques Duteaux]
[FROM: Austin Goodman]
[SUBJECT: Unique illicit Gaul items. ]
[ENCRYPTION: Medium.]

[Image: 49uEizu.png]

Monsieur Duteaux,

Rumors are nothing more than rumors, my good sir, of course in this instant, I do hope that they're indeed correct. As for myself, I'm a thirty-two year old Bretonian who happens to be nothing more than a simple go-to-guy for someone who wishes to push the lucrative cardamine trade to a stand still.

My employer has heard about a very popular hallucinogenic drug known as Nox, and apparently it's quite the hit in Gallia. We happen to know a few popular night clubs that are absolutely dying to get exposed to the next big thing.

What'd you say?

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]