Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core Guildmaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Omicron Theta
Encryption -
High

Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

Identification: Director Claus Amsel
Receiver: Core Guildmaster
Subject: Cooperation in the Omicrons

[Image: film-review-pans-labyrinth-L-fxJgKi.jpeg]

Dear Guildmaster,

I have received word from Kommissar Sankt about your twos' discussion in Omicron Delta.

The Buro is very receptive to the offer you have given. We understand that there are dangerous places in the edge worlds and the more friends either of us have, the better it will go for the both of us. Thus, to formalize the discussions held in the edge worlds, the Buro puts forth this proposal for your review.

I. Military Assistance

Understanding this fundamental question of survivability, the Buro will assist the Core in security duties by donating 10 subsidy credits to the Core. These credits can buy the Core equipment which the Marinenachrichtendienst can spare, though this is limited due to the ongoing war. This equipment is to be used primarily in the guarding of BDM assets, however it is not limited to this use only.

In order of most to least in cost, these amounts of credits can be used to attain the following hardware:

10 - Rheinland Gunboat
5 - Bergelmir
5 - Fafnir
5 - Mjolnir
5 - Wraith
3 - Phantom
1 - x2 Vierling Gunboat Turret (Limited to a maximum of four purchases)
1 - x2 Hornviper (Limited to a maximum of three purchases)
1 - x2 Firekiss (Limited to a maximum of three purchases)

II. Dabadoru Station Docking Rights

In regards to the need for a forward outpost in the Omicrons from which to operate, the Core will loan the Buro a docking bay on Dabadoru Station. This bay will be used to service any Marinenachrichtendienst ship that needs repairs, refueling, rearmament, or rest. All Marinenachrichtendienst personnel agree to respect the right to privacy held by the Core and will not venture from the docking bay in question while aboard the station without a direct invitation from a ranking officer of the Core. Core law will be the supreme and ultimate power aboard this and all sections of Dabadoru Station.

III. Durban Station Laboratory

The Core will lease the Buro a level of Durban Station in the Omicron Rho system. This aforementioned section shall be one entire floor of the station excluding any stairwells, elevators, or other means of transit from floors above and below. These transit ways shall remain under the administration of the Core. The floor is to include a fully equipped laboratory and is to be staffed by Rheinland personnel.

This section of the station will not be subject monitoring, recording, watching, or any other means of information gathering by any party with the exception of the BDM. The Buro solemnly promises, therefore, not to blow any holes in bulkheads or otherwise damage the station without the consent of the Guildmaster of the Core.

Rheinland law shall be the supreme and ultimate power aboard this section of Durban Station. Rheinland acknowledges this rented section of Durban Station remains the rightful property of the Core. Should this agreement be canceled, this section of Durban station shall be returned to the sovereignty of the Core at the time the cancellation takes effect.

IV. Supplemental Supply of Dadaboru Station

To compensate the Core for their effort, Rheinland will offer up a free of charge 5k unit supply shipment once per month. This supply shipment is to terminate at Dabadoru Station where the supplies will be delivered. Up to 5k units of anything that is readily available in Rheinland space shall be provided without any charge to the Core for either shipping costs, supply costs, delivery tips, or any other expense.

V. Cooperation

The BDM and the Core enter a relationship of mutual cooperation. Their respective organizations recognize each other as upstanding and trustworthy parties that posses similar goals and outlooks. Every member of each organization is encouraged to cooperate with their counterparts of the other. Each party agrees to offer humanitarian assistance in the case of any emergencies and see safely the return of any human pilots to their respective organization.

VI. Cancellation

This agreement may be canceled at any time, for any reason, by either party, so long as two weeks of notice is provided from the date of cancellation itself.

We look forward to hearing your response about the exciting new opportunities between our two organizations.

Signed,

Claus Amsel

Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::

[Image: ZIgBGaz.png]
Identification: Erik Nodtviet
Encryption: High

Director Claus Amsel,

The Core will happily loan the Buro a docking bay on Dabadoru Station. We will indeed expect the Buro to conduct their business, and only their business. We do not want them to dig into our own operations, as the majority of those are classified to third parties. We may have to enforce repercussions if the trust is abused, however I have a strong feeling that we can trust the Buro, and that we will have a strong and healthy cooperative relationship.

Eh... I am skeptical about not being allowed to know what research is being conducted on my station. However, I can adhere to this as long as the Buro delivers some sort of basic report to me. I don't wish to know the specifics of your research, however basic bare minimum details would be useful to know when considering the safety and security of the station. Promises can only go so far after all.
We shall allow you to lease one of the upper levels of the station. The lower levels are reserved for research by us, for various reasons. We will adhere to Rheinland Law being applicable on this section of the station, and it's reach must be limited to only this section of the station.

This sounds wonderful, we will happily accept this. We will notify you when we wish for the first shipment of a specified commodity from Rheinland.

V. Cooperation
I will relay orders to the rest of The Core to adhere to this protocol. We've got your back, and you have ours. Hopefully.

VI. Cancellation
Understood, we can adhere to this.

You may ask as to why I have not mentioned your offer regarding a technological exchange from your part. Gunboats as well as snubcraft do indeed have their uses, however I am still quite eager to have something larger.
Thus, I must ask, would the Buro be willing to give a Rheinland Cruiser to The Core? Of course, I imagine that you wouldn't simply hand one over, nor just for the cooperation that has been mentioned above. Perhaps The Core can exchange one of our own capital ships for a Rheinland Cruiser? I would say a Bullhead, Battlecruiser Class, may be sufficient. I await your response on this matter.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Ending Transmission]:::

Source - Stuttgart
Encryption -
High

Transmission Received...
Opening Message...

[Image: UbrjX6c.png]

Herr Nodtviet,

I have revived your counter proposal and brought the ideas you have before my high command staff. While the possibility of giving the Core one of our few cruisers seems a high price to pay, the compensation of its replacement with a Bullhead does allow us room to expand this agreement.

The issue with Durban station is a sensitive one as well. Our operatives and science teams work on things that are not to be disclosed to anyone outside of Rheinland. Seeing as this is out of Rheinland and your station as well, I believe we can agree to compromise on this front. We can issue status reports on the going-ons of each laboratory, though we will not disclose any research done that does not directly impact the safety of your station. I hope this will be satisfactory.

I wish to personally stress that signing an agreement such as this is the first step is a possibly lucrative relationship. Pushing for such large changes in the status quo would be tenuous at best. With this in mind, the Buro has endeavored to modify the proposed agreement between our organizations. If it is to your agreement, we may see how this relationship unfolds.

I. Mutual Military Assistance

A. Understanding this fundamental question of survivability in the edge worlds, the Buro will assist the Core in security duties by supplying a Donau class cruiser for their use. This ship is to be used primarily in the guarding of BDM assets, however it is not limited to this use only.

B. Realizing the realities of war on the home-front and that the sacrifice of a cruiser class ship may be detrimental to the war effort of Rheinland, the Core will supply the BDM with a fully functional Bullhead battlecruiser. This ship is to be used primarily for command and control purposes on long range trips to the Omicrons, however it is not limited to this use only.

In regards to the need for a forward outpost in the Omicrons from which to operate, the Core will loan the Buro a docking bay on Dabadoru Station. This bay will be used to service any Marinenachrichtendienst ship that needs repairs, refueling, rearmament, or rest. All Marinenachrichtendienst personnel agree to respect the right to privacy held by the Core and will not venture from the docking bay in question while aboard the station without a direct invitation from a ranking officer of the Core. Core law will be the supreme and ultimate power aboard this and all sections of Dabadoru Station.

The Core will lease the Buro a level of Durban Station in the Omicron Rho system. This aforementioned section shall be one entire floor of the station excluding any stairwells, elevators, or other means of transit from floors above and below. These transit ways shall remain under the administration of the Core. The floor is to include a fully equipped laboratory and is to be staffed by Rheinland personnel.

This section of the station will not be subject monitoring, recording, watching, or any other means of information gathering by any party with the exception of the BDM. The Buro will submit a safety and status report to the Core quarterly, disclosing any information that may have an impact on the safety of members of the Core. The Core shall treat this information with utmost confidence and shall not disclose anything discussed or reported to any third parties. The disclosed information shall not include research data or any proprietary scientific information.

Rheinland law shall be the supreme and ultimate power aboard this section of Durban Station. Rheinland acknowledges this rented section of Durban Station remains the rightful property of the Core. Should this agreement be canceled, this section of Durban station shall be returned to the sovereignty of the Core at the time the cancellation takes effect.

To compensate the Core for their effort, Rheinland will offer up a free of charge 5k unit supply shipment once per month. This supply shipment is to terminate at Dabadoru Station where the supplies will be delivered. Up to 5k units of anything that is readily available in Rheinland space shall be provided without any charge to the Core for either shipping costs, supply costs, delivery tips, or any other expense.

V. Cooperation

The BDM and the Core enter a relationship of mutual cooperation. Their respective organizations recognize each other as upstanding and trustworthy parties that posses similar goals and outlooks. Every member of each organization is encouraged to cooperate with their counterparts of the other. Each party agrees to offer humanitarian assistance in the case of any emergencies and see safely the return of any human pilots to their respective organization.

VI. Cancellation

This agreement may be canceled at any time, for any reason, by either party, so long as two weeks of notice is provided from the date of cancellation itself.

We look forward to hearing your response about the exciting new opportunities between our two organizations.

Signed,

Claus Amsel

-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

[Image: Michael-fassbender.jpg]

Director Claus Amsel,

We agree to your terms. We sign the contract.

Now then, we will need to arrange a time for the Buro to not only deliver a Rheinland Cruiser to us in exchange for a bullhead, but also so that we can transport your scientists securely to a facility on Durban station.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

Source - Stuttgart
Encryption -
High

Transmission Received...
Opening Message...

[Image: UbrjX6c.png]

Herr Nodtviet,

I believe we have come to an agreement.

Let us arrange for some operations together. In the mean time I shall have our research staff assemble a team to travel to Durban.

The Warship agreement will come in time. I must appropriate one for your use and that will require some discussion with my government at the very least.

Until then, let us see where this relationship leads!

Signed,

Claus Amsel

-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

[Image: Michael-fassbender.jpg]

Director Claus Amsel,

Understood. I will await for when you have a date confirmed, and we will prepare ourselves for then.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Re-Transmitting]:::