Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: System map discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok, this is the "official" thread for feedback on the System map post. Here's the original:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23433
And link to the map itself for those who missed latest news:
http://discoverygc.com/files/discoverymap.jpg

Any thoughts and concerns are welcome.

One issue that I already see is that Kumamoto system is not renamed to Okinawa, as it would be after Dab's system submission. Will be fixed...
It appears Fukuoka is no longer connected to New Tokyo.. is that on purpose?
Yes, it is. Fukuoka path from Shikoku has been made more accessible instead.

We are trying to remove as many intersecting paths on the navmap as possible, and that one was an obvious choice.
Heh, Bastille belongs now to these frenchmen:).

Well, good work. Good to know where the Gallian systems are located now, guess I'll try to keep around there near the mod's release date...though...wasn't there some talk about additions to the Nomad systems? Can't decide which to explore first :/ . Anyways, thanks for creating this great mod.
I guess Bastille is assumed to be a part of Gallia as per the coloring indicators. And 5 new Gallic systems existing except Bastille. It looks good to my eyes at all.
Bastille always belonged to frenchmen:)

Nomad systems remain the same as now on the map, but Treewyrm is preparing a massive update for them... you won't regret it.
Quick question Igiss, I notice that there are only two entrances to Gallic space, one on either side. Is that going to change in later versions, or will Gallic space will always have such restricted access?
I think it fits the theme of being kind of isolated from the other houses.
Um..is that a second access point i see in <strike>alaska</strike> z21?Jumpgate/hole?
Looks like a Liberty Guard Back Door that goes to kusari?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12