Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KTA || Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[CHANNEL WIPED OUT]
Code:
[align=center][color=#DAA520]
Name: Hanzo Lee
Sex:  Male
Short Bio: I was Born on Planet New Tokyo in a Poor Family. I New With Flying Ships. I like To Explore Deep Space and New Worlds

I Understand The KTA Code
[/color][/align]
[/quote]
Hanzo Lee,

You have been accepted into KTA ranks, however, please fix your software, because your application arrived corrupted to us. Your application should look like this:

Name: Hanzo Lee
Sex: Male
Short Bio: I was Born on Planet New Tokyo in a Poor Family. I New With Flying Ships. I like To Explore Deep Space and New Worlds

I Understand The KTA Code

You have been assigned to Big Dragon transport vessel, callsign KTA|CV-Amaterasu.
Safe skies to you!

We are sorry to hear you have been given another job. Anyway, good luck in it!

---

RECRUITMENT STILL OPEN
Kusari Trade Association is still hiring. New members will be given Bumblebee with additional 2 million credits for their expenses.

Name: Mishiri Kinisari
Sex: Female
Short Bio: Konnichiwa,
my name is Mishiri Kinisari. Im 19 years old. Yeah im not old but i heared from a good friend that you need some good pilots. I was born on Planet New Tokyo. Im here to work for this company.

//ooRP
PvP skills are not required. But some RP skills are.
Are you in any other faction? Define, if applicable: 5th, [ALG], Kruger|, [RHA]
Do you understand KTA Code? YES
Your application has been accepted. Contact KTA|CV-Azuchi for further instructions.