Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The elders of the Corsair Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Presidentolive_zps07d29fa5.gif]

Fellow elders, hermanos.

It has been a long time since I have walked the hallways of the council of elders.
Ever since the failed coup that should have brought us, the Brotherhood, into full reign of the empire, I have been waiting.

Maybe some of the younger hermanos y hermanas only remember me from tales of a great elder who lost everything, who failed to reach his greatest ambition.
One should remind them that only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Whispers have reached my ears, whispers about the Benitez familia.
I've heard their power is dwindling, that their ships embark no more.
Also there have been whispers about the Black Sails, notorious for undertaking nothing,
ever since the death of their honored elder Espingarda.

These are the people responsible for slowing us down.
These are the people that after our failed attempt to make things right,
put the Brotherhood on the backseat of the council of elders,
forcing me into hiding only with what little my personal armada could carry.

And since then the empire has been troubled.
Meanwhile the Council of Elders does nothing!
They just sit there, watching the greatness we once built slowly crumble under its own weight.

Ever since my exile, they have had their time to do things their way.
Word has reached me that the treasury is nearly depleted.
The departments of the council are running out of funds.
This way the empire cannot function anymore.

There are no excuses for allowing this state of affairs to persist.
It is our plight to protect the empire, and guide it into the right direction.
Stand with me, and we will take the council of elders without bloodshed.
I believe if we do not act soon, the people of Crete will revolt!
It is time to restore the empire to former glory.

[Image: tbhsmall_zps6799ed6f.png]
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Buenos Dias!

Senor Buonocore, it has indeed been a long time since I've heard from you. As you already know, the Empire has changed greatly in last year. The Black Sails have been gone for a long time and then, even Benitez Familia lost a great deal of power in the Empire.
Your comeback from the shadows was just a matter of time, as I expected. I am very glad to see you back again with great strength and high spirit, just like in the old days.

So, senor El Presidente... our great Empire has a great possibility of entering the new golden era and it is up to us to make this happen. The time has finally come... and you've returned. With you back in your Elder seat, we can make this happen even sooner than anticipated. You came back for this exact task with a great will to complete it, so, I, Elder Rodrigo de la Guerra, would like to wish you a welcome back to the Council of Corsair Elders.
Viva los Corsarios!

Signed, Elder Rodrigo de la Guerra

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Ah, the famous el Presidente! I havent had the pleasure to speak with you before I heared the rumors about your escape. While I myself never had the bad terms with Benitez Family nor the Black Sails, but the idea of them stopping using COE as a ground to increase their own power instead of the Empire bothered me.

Secretly to be said, Lopez Familia will help you overthrow Benitez on all sides of your plan. They got all the power and money, they had strong army and politicial influence, they were respected and feared. All they had to do is to work on our Empire. But as I see, they grown fat and forgot their duty. They spit on the Empire. And thus - deserve death and shame. Whatver the plan you have, I will gladly hear it out.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: Presidentolive_zps07d29fa5.gif]

Well hermanos,

There is a new dawn on the horizon and we should embrace it.
I have been plotting with the Elders Lucius Reyes, Javier Limon, and many others by my side for many years.
You would be surprised how many old compaƱeros you can find, drifting along the void of Omicron 91.

With the help of Santa Muerte I have been studying the other great houses of Sirius.
She convinced me that the empire can benefit from using these elements, but only if we are able to adapt to modern times we find ourselves in today.
We will need to push great reforms in both our political structure and Corsair society if we wish to prevail as an empire.

Oh.. and Elder Lopez,

You might be convinced that these Benitez Elders deserve death,
but I would advice a more subtle approach.
Killing them would taint our hands in blood of Elders, the population of Crete could rise against us.
No, what we need to do, is give these old hombre's their well deserved retirement.
We will simply walk in, and send them home as Santa Muerte predicted.
With their treasury ruined I expect little resistance, the timing is perfect.

[Image: tbhsmall_zps6799ed6f.png]