Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: D.R.E.D. || Pont du Gard Docking Priviledges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0ApCVqH.gif]

Comm ID: Juge Acel la Mare
Encryption: The Level of Alcohol in Liberty Ale

Bonjour Administrator,

We have been aware of your operation to pursue the clean up of the area near the Remoulins wreck. As you organization seems to be the highest bidder for scrap in the Borderworlds of Gallia, I think a most lucrative partnership could potentially be negotiated. We have expertise to remove the offending trash at a steady clip et it seems you have the crons to pay for its removal. In return for access to your scrap dealers, we can bring in regular shipments of reinforced alloys et other consumable shipments.

At your convenience relay us the pertinent details and any other down payments or fees to be resolved. Our transponder runs the coded prefix (GJ)-.

Au revoire,
Acel la Mare
: : : : : : : : : :::::::
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
:::::: : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : :::::::
DECRYPTING FILES
:::::: : : : : : : : : : :

[Image: YqyvuoX.jpg]

Name:George Simon

Subject:Docking Rights

Salut Messiurs et Madames!

Let me introduce myself before we dwelve into details. I am George Simon, younger of the two Simon Brothers, who now, jointly sponsor and run Pont du Gard. Yes, you heard it right. We are the new owners of the installation ever since the members of DRED| resorted to transporting materials and planetary assistance services.

Regarding the docking rights, your identification tags have been added to the docking clearance list and if you face any trouble, contact me over here or via a secure communication channel. Right now, the storage bays are modified to accept Beryllium ore mined in Tau-23 and the scrap metal, stored for exporting to Stokes smelter. I hope your men can fasten up the salvaging process.

[size=12]Plus tard,

George Simon, Pont du Gard Administrator
[/size]

: : : : : : : : : : : :::::::
DELETING FILES
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : :::::::
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
:::::: : : : : : : : : : : :